Multiple Paladins?

Maagic

1 hour ago, Maagic said:

Haven't played in awhile but was wondering if this always occurred and I just never noticed or what? There were three Paladins in KR this morning. I guess there weren't enough players active to take them on? 

screenshot_211022-04-06-29.jpg

It happens occasionally. Just means there's a bunch of heroes not doing their job.😉

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Since the original Paladin event was restored, there are three construction sites and each site can randomly spawn a Paladin (as long as that construction site does not already have an active Paladin). In other words, a maximum of three Paladins can exist in KR, and no more will spawn until one or more of the existing ones have been defeated. At 6 merits each, three Paladins are an excellent opportunity.

Edited by PsiBug
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Have to ask - did you play on live? Multiple paladins was a regular thing until they changed the event to the (broken) Shining Stars one (which we inherited and started with here.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Greycat said:

Multiple paladins was a regular thing until they changed the event to the (broken) Shining Stars one

With the original (and current) Paladin event, it was fairly common to see three Paladins standing around in the park behind the building that the Shining Stars were held hostage in front of. Eventually the devs put a despawn timer on the Paladins so they would go away if no one defeated them; I remember playing 'tickle the dragon' with my Blasters before that to aggro a Paladin up out of the park and train him north to where the police drones at the road to Galaxy City would frag him.