SOLD In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - Sunset Park Lane (Listing ID: FAV829-21)

PotatoLove

((OOC: This is an advert for the sale of a base. It is intended to facilitate the roleplay of a house purchase as one might in real life. The listing will be as authentic as possible, you may request a private viewing in character and you may place an offer if you wish. If you put an offer in on the base (with in-game currency), your offer is binding and you will purchase the base if your offer is accepted. Please read the details carefully.))

Welcome to Sunset Park Lane!

A luxury penthouse-style detached home in the midst of a private park-like oasis. The home features 3 floors, each with nearly complete 360° views of breathtaking sunrises and sunsets. Open concept main living space with lounge, living room, kitchen, and dining area. Private office away from main living space. Upper floor dedicated to master bedroom.

$100,000,000 influence

#5-4199 Sunset Park Lane

Listing ID: FAV829-21

PROPERTY SUMMARY

Property Type: Single family

Building Type:  Detached

Parking: Attached

Community Name: Sunset Park Lane

Annual Property Taxes: $37,456

BUILDING

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 2 (1-full, 2 ½-bath)

BUILDING FEATURES

Fire protection: Integrated system with tablet application. Can be integrated to personal devices.

House alarm: Integrated system with tablet application. Can be integrated to personal devices.

Heating: Solar heat pump, wood burning fire place

Cooling: Central air conditioning

EXTERIOR FINISH

Tempered and Insulated Glass, Brick, Stone

ROOMS

Main floor: entrance, office, private fenced yard, half bath, garage, storage

1st floor: lounge, living area, kitchen, dining area, half bath

2nd floor: master bedroom, master bath, master closet, balcony

OTHER DETAILS

Spacious home with insulated, tempered glass walls to allow for nearly complete 360° views. Relax, entertain and create culinary delights on the first floor with an open concept living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen boasts state of the art appliances, ample cabinet storage and infinite capacity for entertaining. Furniture, appliance and décor packages included. Lots of space to make this home your dream home!

Realtor:

Sidney-Lynne Faverty

Faverty Industries & Development

To request a viewing:

((OOC:

• Serious roleplaying requests only.
  • No god-modding, robberies, sexual content or otherwise.
  • Roleplay is intended to mimic ‘real-life’ as much as possible. However, I am not a realtor and do not know the exact ins and outs of the real estate market.
  • Offers: offers are limited to what can be provided in-game. The listing states the cost, but you can offer below, at and above the listing price. You can offer other services and/or items that are found in-game only.
  • Just because you put in the first offer, doesn’t mean your offer will be accepted. You will be notified if another offer has been made. You will not get the details of said offer. You will have the chance to offer again or rescind your offer. The listing will be marked sold when it has been purchased. All offers will get a response within a reasonable amount of time.
  • As with real life realtors, I ask that the honor system be used. I will not manipulate roleplay (ex: say there is an offer to get more influence, when there is no offer) and I will expect the same from you. If you say you want to meet at a certain time for a viewing, please show up or leave an IC message explaining your delay or absence. Please be respectful and courteous.
  • Once your offer has been accepted, you will be invited to the supergroup to which the base is attached. You will have 2 (real time) days to transfer the funds via the in-game mail system or in character. Once the transfer has been received, I will remove all my characters from the base and provide instructions to change the base code. If you do not communicate with me if there is a delay, you will be removed from the supergroup and acceptance of your offer will be rescinded. I will then, consider other offers.
  • I haven’t roleplayed in over a decade – please be patient and kind.
  • If roleplaying in this manner enjoyable, I will build other bases and announce their sale on the Everlasting server forum.
  • I am not taking commissions or base building jobs. If you have a specific request, you can roleplay it with my character.

))

Outer 1.jpg

Outer 4.jpg

Outer 2.jpg

Entrance.jpg

Overview 3.jpg

Overview 4.jpg

Overview 5.jpg

Overview.jpg

Lounge.jpg

Master Bed 1.jpg

Master Closet.jpg

Garage.jpg

Office.jpg

Yard.jpg

Edited by PotatoLove
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

its a great idea to get RP and some inf thru it

i cant see any of my characters buying this property or even have a look at it though

i hope this idea catches on and there will be more RP oportunies like this

good luck

Edited by jkwak
  • Thumbs Up 1

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

Oh this is cute! I love the idea, and I can totally see a couple of my characters perking interest in the sale! I'll have to dig through my alt list and figure out which one would like to home to call their own...

Addendum: And I know just the one that will be interested!

Edited by CrystalDragon
Eeee I know just the one!

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

I came here more for the giggle, but you know what. So long as nobody's attempting the NFT route. Go for it! This would be an awesome (in-game) revenue stream and provide an outlet for the many artists in CoX.

• Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I love this idea! I hope it catches on so there's more when I have more inf - which should be soon. I'm racking it up these days.

• Like 1

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

Good afternoon. I would love to take a tour of your property and possibly make a sizeable offer on it if it meets our needs. We have sent an email in game as instructed in the listing as well. Please find me IC as @WowBalls3 or @Dogecoin. Anxious and ready to discuss this with you further. Thank you for your time.

• PotatoLove changed the title to SOLD In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - Sunset Park Lane (Listing ID: FAV829-21)