Um...are you lost?

Healix

I ran into some baddies that were not where they belonged LOL

An evil CoT mage strolling past Lady Liberty (Marvin, I believe)

1xmxFg1.jpg?1

A Hellion in City Hall?

oddplace2.png

A Sky Raider in Faultline HQ!

oddplace.png

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Are they drunk? Looks like they forgot how to gravity too. Great pics Helix!

Also, and I hope you don't mind my asking, where did you get that lovely Macro menu there on the side? Could you point me to a resource?

Thanks!

Also, and I hope you don't mind my asking, where did you get that lovely Macro menu there on the side? Could you point me to a resource?

Thanks!

I would also be interested in hearing about this, if you're so inclined.

Thanks.

Generator

Flapjack, I posted that macro window 'how-to' here in the forums somewhere...I think *runs off to look......back* Well, it's buried somewhere, so I will just put it here for you  :D

you can create one of those windows by using /custom_window "Some Title" -- you can still do it via text file editing, of course, but the command will make it easier.

lGmTQYB.png?1

It should look like this in your CoH Data folder:

LSp1YM2.png

The window will always default to the upper left, and you will have to move it to where you want each time you log in. I usually create a macro and then copy/paste it into my chat bar. After I hit 'enter', the macro winds up in a free spot in one of my power trays...I then grab it and move it to the window and delete it from the tray.

Hope this helped!

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

My question if you don’t mind me asking is what add on did you download to get your power icons to be shiny like that?

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

Flapjack, I posted that macro window 'how-to' here in the forums somewhere...I think *runs off to look......back* Well, it's buried somewhere, so I will just put it here for you  :D

you can create one of those windows by using /custom_window "Some Title" -- you can still do it via text file editing, of course, but the command will make it easier.

lGmTQYB.png?1

It should look like this in your CoH Data folder:

LSp1YM2.png

The window will always default to the upper left, and you will have to move it to where you want each time you log in. I usually create a macro and then copy/paste it into my chat bar. After I hit 'enter', the macro winds up in a free spot in one of my power trays...I then grab it and move it to the window and delete it from the tray.

Hope this helped!

I'm going to reply to this comment so I can keep it for reference, but if you ever do find that very useful post, please put a link in your signature if you could be so kind; I'd be very grateful.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Um... are you lost?

No, they're CoT/Hellions/Sky Raiders.

I... think that one belongs in the CoH Dad Jokes thread... I feel both accomplished and dirty.

I was going to make that joke... But I decided not to. It was too much of a groaner, and I knew it.

Do you have to recreate that window and the macros with each character?

I haven't tried yet, but I assume the window is for any characters on any accounts on your computer (since it's done by creating a file in the CoH directory), but the macros probably have to be done per-character?

One word of warning though, if you do create the Macro window, it seems impossible to remove if you decide for whatever reason you don't like it. It's a bit of a PITA!

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

As an alternative, just hit the + symbol on your power tray, then right click the new tray. This will open up a menu allowing you to change the orientation and shape of the tray. Presto, you have a new tray for your macros! And you didn't have to monkey with adding files to the game folder.

True, and good advice Pixie! I just like the way the window looks, and the fact that the number of macros you can add are more than the tray limit.

Of course, you can undock more then one tray. So if you need 30 macros for some reason, just undock 3 trays and reshape/rotate them to the desired configuration.

Just delete it from the CoH folder. I did once accidentally and had to recreate it.

Can you elaborate please Healix? I've looked in the folder can't see anything.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

It was a Mod from Corva and I believe Vanden made a really nice set too...the chicklet insps are created by Baskilon.

Nice! Where could I go to download that?

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|