Don't bro. M0r3 p0w3rZ

Troo

On 12/16/2021 at 4:03 PM, Solarverse said:

I fail to understand how, but it would seem some forum posters (I won't name names) never see this type of chat in game. Makes me wonder if they ever even read chat. This type of conversation in a PUG team particularly is far from uncommon. It makes me wonder if that isn't a copy/paste of an actual chat log? If not, that is pretty much how those chats end up going, haha.

There was a time when I pugged routinely. I stumbled across a similar situation. 
Now, I avoid pugs if I can. So, I no longer see such things. When solo, the only KB that might irritate me comes from Fusionette. 

And candidly, if I do see it, it doesn't bother me any more than an AoE immob or hold that was cast too soon for maximum dps. In short, it doesn't bother me at all. Because I can't fuss at someone's KB any more than I can fuss at someone who uses their Judgement nuke a second before I use mine, or uses their stupid, stupid, stupid damned Fold Space just as I'm about to hit my own AoE. The very invention of Fold Space alone reveals the HC Devs hatred for me and my playstyle....wait. That just slipped out. I meant to repress that, honestly! 

If KB is the biggest problem we have, it's a good day. 

Now, how about upping that inf cap to 100 Billion already? 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Ukase said:

The very invention of Fold Space alone reveals the HC Devs hatred for me and my playstyle....wait. That just slipped out. I meant to repress that, honestly! 

I'll admit... I love and abuse the hell out of fold space on my dark armor/stone tank. If it's up, I'm clickin it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sailing on a different boat. I only PUG. Adjust around the weirdness of other players and strive not to be a pain in the ass (but also tend to slot KB to KD in my AoEs). But hey, I just love the madness. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.