Don't bro. M0r3 p0w3rZ

Troo

13 minutes ago, Troo said:

stab.. stab, stab

yes, this is 100% my best impersonation of a well known forum regular and is best visualized as a blur.. with a trail of 'defeated' bodies.. and walls drenched in 'red paint'.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

2 minutes ago, Erratic1 said:

Actually night before last I was in a group with someone who had added knockback to Foot Stomp.

Really!

Not even gonna say what I am thinking. Pulling way too much heat, lol

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Wow, I didn't realize KB vs KD was a religion.

It isn't. Not sure why you took it there. Somebody was a smartass with me, I was a smartass back, then you chimed in with your cheerleading pom-poms. What's not to understand? Had nothing to do with KB to KD's at all. Not even in the slightest. People disagree with me all the time, but when somebody takes it over the line, I respond in kind. Always have, always will. That will never change about me. So people can thumbs down and all that crap if they want to, won't change a damn thing. I try to be respectful to everyone, but once somebody crosses that line, the gloves come off. Now, if people want to jump on me for it, so be it, I have enough fight in me for every damn last one of them.

35 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

This is the exact reason why I don't pug, or pay attention to what people type.

I only play with the members in my VG and we use teamspeak. This thread ties into my reasoning on @Ukase post Puzzled...why?

I see my reactions to some of you folks and how you react to each other and that's why I don't team or trust anyone in helping get specific badges.

If it makes you feel better, people in game are way less belligerent compared to here. Come to think about it, I also post here so what does that say about me? 

10 minutes ago, Intrinsic said:

That was intentional.  Pull moar mobs!

Tab works on mysterious ways. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Solarverse said:

It would be better if powers that did knock back, had a separate slot reserved just for said Sudden Acceleration IOs. I mean, if I am in control of my powers and how to use them, why can I not decide the severity of the knock? The largest complaint here is that players who don't want Knock Back, have to literally use up a slot to make it knock down instead. Powers with knock back need to have a reserved slot for this. Either that or it needs to be a toggle.

Or if that's too difficult to implement, add a passive inherent power that can accept a KB->KD enhancement where slotting it would change all of a character's powers to KD.  That way folks like me who dislike all KB can change it to KD globally without chewing up enhancement slots.  Players who want to pick and choose individual powers to KB or KD could still do so, the same way it works now.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, A Cat said:

If it makes you feel better, people in game are way less belligerent compared to here. Come to think about it, I also post here so what does that say about me?

You are very helpful at least to me, I've been proven wrong before about me, and you're probably a great teammate.

• Thanks 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

15 minutes ago, A Cat said:

I am more inclined to say what I actually feel on the forum where, when stated appropriately and without insult, what I say should not hurt anyone's feelings.

In game if a person is being a bother to me with KB I will simply excuse myself from the group and go do something more enjoyable for me. I can respect they are playing how they want to play while also respecting myself sufficiently to get out of an annoying situation.

And yeah, KB -=CAN=- be used responsibly. People doing so are not the reason KB is a sore point for many.

1 hour ago, Solarverse said:

It isn't. Not sure why you took it there. Somebody was a smartass with me, I was a smartass back.

Look, with all politeness and in an effort to close this... I don't see where anyone got smartass with you, at least up to this pointless (guilty) exchange.

As nearly as I can tell, you took great exception to someone using a fake stutter in a comic response. Nothing about your replies after that makes it clear exactly why you went off the way you did.

Erase all my comments above except the one about being clear in yours. Jumping on someone's ass without any real clue over the reason (especially when it's at a considerable tangent from the topic)  is just going to provoke these wastes of forum space and tolerance.

I spent 35 years getting a tendency to stammer under pressure under control. I found the comment entirely in good humor.

Edited by Shenanigunner

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

alright! back on track.

darn stalker, thats my debuff anchor.. stop killing the bosses first darn it

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Perhaps we can persuade the powers that be to change the KB -> KD IO to include a second enhancement so it's not a "complete waste of a slot"?  My pick: Recharge.

BTW, my en/? blaster only put the KB -> KD IO into Explosive Blast. I use that on teams, and only use Energy Torrent to throw mobs against the nearby wall if I cannot hover above them.

Edited by gamingglen
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Shenanigunner said:

Look, with all politeness and in an effort to close this... I don't see where anyone got smartass with you, at least up to this pointless (guilty) exchange.

As nearly as I can tell, you took great exception to someone using a fake stutter in a comic response. Nothing about your replies after that makes it clear exactly why you went off the way you did.

Erase all my comments above except the one about being clear in yours. Jumping on someone's ass without any real clue over the reason (especially when it's at a considerable tangent from the topic)  is just going to provoke these wastes of forum space and tolerance.

I spent 35 years getting a tendency to stammer under pressure under control. I found the comment entirely in good humor.

Fair enough. Shaking hands on it.  🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

So you are intentionally annoying them for your own amusement? 

I'm pretty sure @JacksonRooks is just having a little fun with a thought.

Not that some scrappers would even notice what was happening.. SQUIRREL!!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Troo said:

yes, this is 100% my best impersonation of a well known forum regular and is best visualized as a blur.. with a trail of 'defeated' bodies.. and walls drenched in 'red paint'.

Top five guesses get a prize!! 

g3t 4 pr1z3z!!!

stab.. stab, stab.

answers could be in the form of a question.

Edited by Troo

1 hour ago, Troo said:

Top five guesses get a prize!! 

g3t 4 pr1z3z!!!

stab.. stab, stab.

answers could be in the form of a question.

Who is Bob Z Bibbles?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

6 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Who is Bob Z Bibbles?

So close

• Haha 1