Superior Conditioning

Diantane

21 minutes ago, Diantane said:

Is this a click power that lasts for just 10 seconds? (according to mids)

According to CoD it's not a click power. It's an auto power.

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

It's an auto power. 

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

It is an auto power. It is good. Not great.  But good. So many other better choices.  Any value this power had (coming late in the game and giving a passive bit of help) was thoroughly overpowered by the Incarnate system 

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1

Well thankfully they have respec’s and at level 33 I haven’t used any of them. Running out of powers to train (only using one pool set (leaping). May train Hasten, but not training the tier 8 & 9 powers on secondary side (don’t need them) so I got a bit of a problem.

if I don’t use all the power slots, I’ll never reach 50.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

31 minutes ago, Snarky said:

It is hard to think of any AT/Build that is not improved by Hasten.  

I can see a case for Kin even if I still take Hasten on it. Savage/rad I can see not using it simply due to have much recharge the build has by default.

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

Also, City of Data.

https://cod.uberguy.net/

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

And to maybe put some understanding behind the context.

1. It's an auto power, i.e. always 'on'
  2. It has a recharge time of 10 seconds
  3. It has a duration of 10.25 seconds.
  4. The effect replaces any prior existing effect of that power

So basically it automatically recasts itself every 10 seconds but that 0.25 second overlap does not stack with itself, costing no endurance or time to do so by the user who therefore receives continuous benefit. 

At least that's my current understanding.

4 hours ago, Snarky said:

It is hard to think of any AT/Build that is not improved by Hasten.  

Technically hasten improves every at/build to a degree, but some builds have enough recharge built-in that adding more becomes more inconsequential where adding defense or hp, or mitigating Debuff resistance holes can be more beneficial.

Case in point reconstruction. Click based heal benefits from recharge, but if the target is slowed having some slow resistance could mathematically cause you to get more bang for your buck.

• Thumbs Up 1