Illu/?

ceto555

On 1/11/2022 at 10:43 AM, jordanlc93 said:

What hold would you proc out in ta? Ice arrow? I do EMP / Acid arrow. Two great damage aoes 

I thought EMP Arrow ceased to be good at proccing when it was changed to LocAoE, but that’s just what I read.

I always 6 proc Ice and Acid Arrow on every TA character.

I play Ill/Storm/Lev and the combination of Ill's pets, Storm's pets/pseudopets and Lev's Waterspout & Coralax make for a really fun time.

01 Gypsy Night.mxd

Edited by Zepp

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

• 1 month later

I love Illusion. I have an Ill/rad, Ill/storm, and Ill/cold all at 50. As much as I love the chaos of the stormy and as much nostalgia as I have for my rad which was my main on live, I have to say my cold is my favorite for soloing at 50. With its massive -regen it’s really straightforward to solo most TFs, AVs, and monsters. Pretty brutal on end until you get heat loss but after that it’s a bit ridiculous. Obviously perma PA is a key goal of the build. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later
On 12/21/2021 at 9:30 PM, ceto555 said:

Hi folks,

I'm looking to make an Illusion Controller for strictly solo leveling and messing around at 50.  Which secondary will give me the strongest soloer Controller?

Thanks

I'd go Illusion/Rad.

I did.

Bosses melt like silly putty.

AoE 'choke' hold for mob trash.

So you can...tank out the trash with Phantom Army.  They sure do put the boot in.

Azrael.

• Like 1

Even if Rad isn't the cool pick these days, my Ill/rad could solo at +4 in his 30s with common IO slotting. Having made a few TAs as of late, that's a set nearly gifted for Ill. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."