After Creation Costuming Height slider

Knyghte

I would really like to have a height slider when I visit miss liberty for modifying costumes.  For obvious reasons: Little guy gets mad and becomes big guy.

And though I am sure its not feasible, I'd would also like to be able to change body type.

1 hour ago, Vanden said:

Miss Liberty can’t do it, but the Cosmetic Surgeons in every Icon and Facemaker already have this ability.

I was going to say this.  Also there just so happens to be an Icon in Atlas Park, so no need to make that dangerous trek to North Steel Canyon!

Anyone else remember those days?! 😮  Like travelling around the Hollows!

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, BrandX said:

so no need to make that dangerous trek to North Steel Canyon!

Actually, the trek is less dangerous if you go to Kings Row, schlep over to the west side and the passage into Independence Port, then make the relatively short run from the gate there to the Icon due west of you.

Although the trek in Steel got less gulpy after they linked all the tram lines so you could go to the North tram in Steel Canyon rather than having to make your way from the diagonally opposite corner.

10 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

Actually, the trek is less dangerous if you go to Kings Row, schlep over to the west side and the passage into Independence Port, then make the relatively short run from the gate there to the Icon due west of you.

Although the trek in Steel got less gulpy after they linked all the tram lines so you could go to the North tram in Steel Canyon rather than having to make your way from the diagonally opposite corner.

I think the trek is quickest going to the Icon store that is in Atlas Park, then talking to the Icon Surgeon inside. Next fastest would be going from Atlas Park to Pocket D and walking to the Tiki Room. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

8 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I think the trek is quickest going to the Icon store that is in Atlas Park, then talking to the Icon Surgeon inside. Next fastest would be going from Atlas Park to Pocket D and walking to the Tiki Room. 

Back before shutdown, there was no Icon in Atlas Park, nor an entrance to Pocket D, so you had to run a gauntlet of one form or another to reach a tailor.

3 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Back before shutdown, there was no Icon in Atlas Park, nor an entrance to Pocket D, so you had to run a gauntlet of one form or another to reach a tailor.

Yeah, I did that many times. I started playing back in Issue 1. If a player forgot one thing or wanted to tweak something on their costume, it was faster to just reroll the character lol

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

And there's that lady in the Pocket D tiki room too.  I think she's an Icon employee?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

There's an entrance to the Vanguard base in Atlas. There's an Icon employee in the base.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller