Shurikens are W A C K

Redletter

On 1/2/2022 at 2:04 AM, kelika2 said:

I still cling to the idea that mastermind ninja/ personal attacks qill get changed from bow to throwing stars

I want a wrist-mounted laser for my ninja MM's attacks.  Lasers are like throwing stars that you don't need to throw.

image.thumb.png.545073d3cb7b08bcf1c97b7e66211cc4.png

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/2/2022 at 2:26 AM, Six-Six said:

speaking of Ninjas, am I the only one secretly wishing there was an alternative animation for caltrops where you spit it from your mouth?

ah, found it.

TYyZh2Q.gif

• Haha 8

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

21 hours ago, Redletter said:

Also, arm casts for Assault rifle that remove the gun entirely. I'd rock that awful set if I spice it up to make a bootleg jango fett

I still want Beam Rifle and Assault Rifle to have options for shoulder cannons!  And a "mage staff" skin for Beam Rifle!

• Thumbs Up 4

58 minutes ago, Menelruin said:

I still want Beam Rifle and Assault Rifle to have options for shoulder cannons!  And a "mage staff" skin for Beam Rifle!

Screw it, I want animations and attacks they're attached to to be completely separate entities that you choose independently...

For example:

• Warmace animations + Electric Melee...  I promise not to make Marvel's Thor.  Honest!
  • Water Blast animations + Poison effects...  Sewage Boy is coming for you.
  • Quarterstaff animations + Fire Blast ranged attacks...  Let Firestaff be a thing!!

That sort of thing.  A pipe dream, I know...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Player2 said:

Screw it, I want animations and attacks they're attached to to be completely separate entities that you choose independently...

That sort of thing.  A pipe dream, I know...

Some dreams are worth fighting for...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Resident certified baby

On 1/2/2022 at 5:39 AM, Redletter said:

Theres so many cool shuriken moves but theyre spread out across all the ats and im just really salty they havent been used to make a "Ninja Tools" or something ranged damage set.

Dont mind me, Im just SEETHING that Im the only person who just wants to take mall ninja aesthetic to it's ULTIMATE FORM

Honestly...who throws sharp objects at people...tht's just mean.

Nobody would do that. I tell you....nobody!

• Haha 2