Dumb Mids Question

Clave Dark 5

Didn't want to clutter up their forum with this (or even know which where to post it in!) so here goes, you're stuck with me: 

When I've opened up my "view totals" floating screen, where do I look on that to see how much Recharge I've added to my character?  I'm currently working on a Dom so this is obviously of some import.  My guess is it's the bar labeled "haste"?

I guess part two here, why does this bar read 0% when I mouse over it when I've got lots of recharge slotted and it says "215%" right next to it?

See? tolja it was dumb!  Thanks!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thank you!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Don't make me look any dumber than I have to in public, you scoundrel!  *shakes fist*

• Thumbs Up 1

Go have fun!

One thing I would note about Haste in the Totals window...it starts with the base 100% already and adds from that point. 

So adding say the Hasten power would make it 170% recharge. However the ingame Combat Attributes does not add the !00% base number so would only see 70%

So if I remember right perma-dom is 125% recharge, but to get that in Mids you need 225% in the Totals window.

I hope that makes sense and I didn't confuse you more

• Thanks 1

1st off, thanks, that's very useful info.

Second off, MIDS needs to be rejiggered to match what the game does, that's just confusing!

Go have fun!

On 1/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, Clave Dark 5 said:

Didn't want to clutter up their forum with this (or even know which where to post it in!) so here goes, you're stuck with me: 

When I've opened up my "view totals" floating screen, where do I look on that to see how much Recharge I've added to my character?  I'm currently working on a Dom so this is obviously of some import.  My guess is it's the bar labeled "haste"?

I guess part two here, why does this bar read 0% when I mouse over it when I've got lots of recharge slotted and it says "215%" right next to it?

See? tolja it was dumb!  Thanks!

You can see it on the Totals tab in the lower left-hand corner of the interface.  Base is 0%.
Windows -> Advanced Totals -> Misc Buffs  First thing under the Misc section, labeled Haste.  Base is 100%.

• Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

13 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

1st off, thanks, that's very useful info.

Second off, MIDS needs to be rejiggered to match what the game does, that's just confusing!

Mids often starts at something above 0.  Often 100%.  It's so it can account for things like debuffs.  For example, Rage crashes, Granite Armor move spd debuffs and similar self inflicted debuffs.  Things must be able to go downward as well as up to account for both buffs and debuffs (and indirectly game limits)

Edit:  There's also those green and yellow buttons on right end of a power's bar.  They to be toggled on/off as appropriate to have their contribution to the totals included (or not).

Edited by Doomguide2005
  • Like 1

image.png.63d2823942cd487dc800d4b1a28aa3ee.png

If you look at the bottom right, you'll see +recharge and a % figure. That's where you see it. Note that the Totals tab is selected. 

image.png.3b79977090336687aafaf24ff2d32d19.png

Also take note that the Green light at the right of the bar is selected. What this does is automatically add the 70% hasten boost to the total. If this light isn't on, the total recharge figure does not take into account that 70% recharge boost.