Defiant Roll Call

alipuk

OK loads of love for the US servers, but what about us in the EU?

So who played on Defiant?

I was Ace of Diamonds, her 3 sisters, Spades, Hearts, and Clubs. They had a cousin, Ace of Base. As a lot of players I suffered with altitis including Hamieliel and Matris Dilago. I was also the leaderof the Femme Fatales SG

So who were you?

Pendragon claws/regen scrapper

Hey Pendragon, did you have anything to do with the CoH radio back in the day? Or I'm imagining it.

I definitely remember you hanging around Atlas alot (as I'm sure we all did). I went by the name of Triadz most the time, exciting times ahead.

Edit: Also ain't it weird how you remember people from way back then, just goes to show.

Hey Pendragon, did you have anything to do with the CoH radio back in the day? Or I'm imagining it.

I definitely remember you hanging around Atlas alot (as I'm sure we all did). I went by the name of Triadz most the time, exciting times ahead.

Edit: Also ain't it weird how you remember people from way back then, just goes to show.

Hey mate, yep was DJ'ing for Evolution Radio, Titan Radio and CCR for awhile along with my wife Dragonfairy, usually dancing under atlas or in Pocket D, having my face smacked on fight night!

Hey mate, yep was DJ'ing for Evolution Radio, Titan Radio and CCR for awhile along with my wife Dragonfairy, usually dancing under atlas or in Pocket D, having my face smacked on fight night!

I thought so! I was usually there dancing away and randomly chatting, good to see you again - and hopefully in game too.

I thought so! I was usually there dancing away and randomly chatting, good to see you again - and hopefully in game too.

I'll be around ;)

Scrapperlock is a dangerous affliction.

For you.

For your enemies.

For your teammates.

Just generally perilous.

Reported... not sure to whom but such sacrilege surely has to be reported somewhere...

I didn't say it was bad

Jakey K here.  Supergroup Base architect for hire.

I hope I remember all my old skills when the bases are back (though I expect that won't be for a while, there are much more pressing things to be done)

I also played as the:

North Face (Ice/Earth tank)

Music Teacher (empath/sonics def)

Red Coat (thugs/poisons mastermind)

Jakey K (martial arts/super reflexes scrapper)

and literally dozens more!  Some of whom I've forgotten!