Defiant Roll Call

alipuk

Hey all, nice to see some familiar names :)

My main was (obviously) Empath, also Ms. Freedom and Ice Krystal among others

Mostly a member of Paragon Defenders (and a couple of alts in the Femmes)

I'm Empath Prime on Torchbearer at the moment if anyone wants to team up sometime!

• Like 1

Hi Defiant!

I was Guide (tiny regen-srapper)/Pink Champagne (emp/rad), back in the day.

Used to spend a fair bit of time playing with another spike scrapper called Milligan, and a baster called Bruce Lightening.

Also, I know I was in a supergroup but I can't remember what it was called. :(

Pink Champagne (Emp/Rad)

Guide of Misguidance (Dark/Regen)

Hello Defiant.

Holy crap!! Spawnie?? :D

more to the point

HOLY CRAP COIN!!!!

COIN? WHERE???

oh, wait.....right :D

Colin! I thought I had seen you toda on the LFT channel

HAH! You know, I still have a copy of the accidental DJ Colin radio jingle that was made for me :D

• Like 1

To add to what Leese said, there's a fairly large, and growing daily, number of Defiant players on Indomitable so if you're just coming back (or sick of queues on Torchbearer!) head on over and join us. It's one of the quieter servers so it feels just like home ;)

Nuclea - Rad/Rad Defender - Defiant - LoonyToons

To add to what Leese said, there's a fairly large, and growing daily, number of Defiant players on Indomitable so if you're just coming back (or sick of queues on Torchbearer!) head on over and join us. It's one of the quieter servers so it feels just like home ;)

Tempting... I may have to re-roll my mains on Indomitable!

Pink Champagne (Emp/Rad)

Guide of Misguidance (Dark/Regen)

What ho Defiant!

So many familiar names, grinning like an idiot here.  Suffered from terrible altitis, but mainly played Ted & Erica Maul the Kat/Regen scrapper and WP/DB tank, Invisible Lead Soup Cold/Ice Defender & Teufelskreis the Ill/Rad controller.

Was with the Echelon for most of my playing time, but I'm sure I had an alt in the JPF at one point as I fondly recall Axewrath's tankly bulk :)

Hi, Callista here, was with the Echelon back in the day.

Hey Callista! *waves

Another Usual Suspects member here, main was a fire/kin cor called Rhiannonn villain side, an empath hero side when empaths were needed called Reanne, think my global was @Rhi. I was also a member of Murders Unlimited (villain side) and The Echelon. I can recall lots of names here.

• Like 1

Another deviant .... I mean Defiant player here.

I played under many variants of my global @Manc. In the only 2 SG's I was in, the Loony Toons and then the Iron Monkeys I met and played with some awesome people and hope to do so again. I've already got my army of Alt's over all 4 servers but will be settling on Indomitable as that seems to be our new home.

Manc

Mini Manc

Stoned Manc

Shady Manc

As well as Ed Kicker, Altern8, Elephant Stone, Louis Cypher and a shit ton more.

And another Defiant player here, glad to see some familiar names ... spent quite a bit of time in Loony Toons and Echelon/Last Stand :)

Rolled so many alts I can't really recall all the names, but mostly played as Poss, Modul8 or ToxSin