Defiant Roll Call

alipuk

Hey All

Jane Do reporting for duty...….as soon as I'm downloaded and recreated! I see so many names I know and I'm grinning my damn face off.

I had a fair amount of alts but my mains were Jane do (Empath/Psi) - with the hugest 'fro ever; Immaculata, Zebediah, Sunrise Jones, and a bunch more that I'm too excited to remember!

I may have to dig out my old PC and see if I can make Mids Hero Planner work!

See y'all soon!

Scarlet Shocker checking in!

@Riff from Defiant

other notable toons on live are Snowfreak, Huntsman Strauss, Magma Mage, Spandex Ballet, et al 

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Hi there Sekmet here main obviously sekmet hero side also Divine Ms Darke, Caduceus

Villain side BombGirl, Saitada, Capn Katy LaBelle, Public Enemy No9

SG Family of the Ankh

VG Eye of horus

Scarlet Shocker checking in!

@Riff from Defiant

other notable toons on live are Snowfreak, Huntsman Strauss, Magma Mage, Spandex Ballet, et al

Still rocking the cool Jazz tunes?

Hey hey good to see you! And yes, of course  ;D ;D ;D

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Hi all. Just rejoined yesterday and it's great to be back in business again :)

I used to have the global handle of Thelema or Thelema418, I can't remember which. My mains on hero side were Thelonius Monk (scrapper) and Babalon (controller), Zechariah Rush (Controller), Rinkydink (scrapper) and a few others I can't remember. Also long time member of the 47 Ties.

I now go under the global of Necessity Bear. Current main on Hero's is Night Shield. Hit me up if you remember me!

Also, came here looking for Niko AKA Herald Of Glory and Song AKA Lil' Crazy (sorry can't remember your handle  exactly, but you know who you are!). Also Deja Who if you're out there. Get in touch!

See you in game!

I was with the Usual Suspects for most of my time on Defiant.

NightHaunter - Blaster - AR/Elec

Hypersonics - Defender - Dark/Sonic

NightBrawl - Scrapper - MA/SR

Now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time.  Good to see you back.  If you remember Firespray or Flatline, holler!

Another Usual Suspects member here, main was a fire/kin cor called Rhiannonn villain side, an empath hero side when empaths were needed called Reanne, think my global was @Rhi. I was also a member of Murders Unlimited (villain side) and The Echelon. I can recall lots of names here.

Hey, tis me, Firespray, debt magnet :D  Good to see you back.

So, Firespray, the fire/fire blaster with huge debt and an Icon loyalty card.  I was part of the old Gameamp network coving a lot of content at the time.

I remember being a part of The Usual Suspects and Shades of Vengeance and having far too much fun.

Good to be home.  IF anyone remembers me, drop me a line @Firespray1 - yes there is already another Firespray!!

Hi all.

My main and the character most would remember me as was Aerie. Little fairy empathy healer. If you were playing on Defiant between 2005 and 2010, chances are I healed you at least once. :) Was known as the Angel of the Hollows as I would regularly go there once she had 'retired' to heal and rez players.

My supergroup was the Paragon Hero Elite. Wonder where all my old teammates and friends have got to. Mercury Angel, Blue Dragon, Azazel, Quantrail, Generalissimo, Esuna, Elskidor, Lily, Flush..to name a few. And my other friends I remember, Faulty, Mina, Tainted Greek...so many. Wherever you are, I hope your well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

Hi! Another Defiant native checking in. DrGonzo was my old global, my mind/rad troller Sylvana was my main. Stopped playing around the issue that introduced the architect. Used to partake in the PvP nights in Pocket D.

Chelsea rorec here was on defiant from Beta to when it shutdown.

You might know me as Anya Stormwind or Dallas on heroes or Lyssa,Catz or many others on villains.

There are a few names i rememeber here already.

Guild of Extreme Heroes or MILTUS METUS SG's

Edited by Chelsea Rorec

• 2 weeks later

Ramini here, SS/Brute, also had Kaiok on hero side, spines/regen scrapper. 

Hung around the evolution radio channel a hell of a lot back in the day. Glad to see someone else remembers Tainted Greek. I thought I couldn't have made up someone that obsessed with "mayo". 

Apart from that I was briefly in the Reservoir Dolls (Femme Fatales visiting Union) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ramini said:

Ramini here, SS/Brute, also had Kaiok on hero side, spines/regen scrapper. 

Hung around the evolution radio channel a hell of a lot back in the day. Glad to see someone else remembers Tainted Greek. I thought I couldn't have made up someone that obsessed with "mayo". 

Apart from that I was briefly in the Reservoir Dolls (Femme Fatales visiting Union) 

Ramini!! Good to see a fellow Femme back here! 

And yeah, once you met TG, you never forgot him 🙂

On 7/27/2019 at 6:02 PM, Chelsea Rorec said:

Chelsea rorec here was on defiant from Beta to when it shutdown.

You might know me as Anya Stormwind or Dallas on heroes or Lyssa,Catz or many others on villains.

There are a few names i rememeber here already.

Guild of Extreme Heroes or MILTUS METUS SG's

Heya Chels, glad to see you around.