Defiant Roll Call

alipuk

Hi all!

Had a bunch of alts on Defiant back in the days, mostly dominators. (Sarek, Ice Fuego, Ka-thud, Han Sente, Zener Sente, Tatiana Sente, Shadow Siren and a bunch of others).

Handle was @Sente or @Sente_ I believe.

Noticed the Homecoming servers after a recent comment on one of my old Youtube clips from the game, so created an account a few days ago. Happy times to get back into the game again 🙂

@Royal Assassin was main account @Ebonshaft the second account, maintain same for homecoming for anyone that knows me

Father of @Black Assassin

Early member of Sheepies - with Coin, Pysgon, ExtraGonk. Mazos, Vanguard, Dose, Wardster, Raven and others 

Currently playing torchbearer 

• 2 weeks later
On 6/8/2019 at 4:30 AM, Bearus said:

Evening all, only just read about homecoming. Old Galactica Senshi member (main Hardyquin) on Defiant. Just downloading now... should be online soon

Nice to see another Galactica Senshi member! kinda sad I can't quite recall the name 😞 it seems vaguely familiar though... was a scrapper?

Edited by DarkSynopsis

• 1 month later

I somehow missed the CoH resurgence, but I'm here now.  I played pretty much exclusively on Defiant, bar a little badge-hunting.  I had various alts: Grouchybeast (rad/rad defender), Ellie Mintaal (Fire/Ice blaster), Cocktail Companion (Cold defender), Penny Black and Penny Umbra (Dark...somethings I don't remember) and a lot more, due to a fairly mild (for CoH) case of altitis.  Hope to see some familiar faces around :-)

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

• 2 weeks later

Another old (in my case very old) Defiant player

Main alts Wasisname mereman, Reefy Nurse and many many more.

Just remembered the main SG I belonged to as a officer SuperNation.

Seen a few names I remember from back then.

Any one remember the late great Professor Radburn, A great chap to team with.

Edited by mereman
  • Like 1

Ex Defiant and proud Norfolk OldBor

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 8/21/2019 at 12:58 PM, Ebonshaft said:

@Royal Assassin was main account @Ebonshaft the second account, maintain same for homecoming for anyone that knows me

Father of @Black Assassin

Early member of Sheepies - with Coin, Pysgon, ExtraGonk. Mazos, Vanguard, Dose, Wardster, Raven and others 

Currently playing torchbearer 

RA!!!! How you doing?

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 5:55 PM, mereman said:

Another old (in my case very old) Defiant player

Main alts Wasisname mereman, Reefy Nurse and many many more.

Just remembered the main SG I belonged to as a officer SuperNation.

Seen a few names I remember from back then.

Any one remember the late great Professor Radburn, A great chap to team with.

Mereman! I knew I recognised your name. 

I was Stormax (always called Stormy) from the Supernation!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:59 PM, MrsJSparrow said:

Jackie Sparrow and her sparrow alts checking in! Go goonies !!!!!! Looking for war man, boomer, Morty, hammer, Jen and any old gooners 😀

Bloody hell, welcome back Mrs Sparrow 😄

• 4 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
On 5/21/2019 at 12:48 AM, Sar said:

Sar here, the Regen Scrapper (Hero) and Eat Electric Death (villain) the Energy melee/Electrical armour Brute.

Used to be in The Older Gamers TOG supergroup 😄

On 5/24/2019 at 9:19 PM, Jane Do said:

Hey All

Jane Do reporting for duty...….as soon as I'm downloaded and recreated! I see so many names I know and I'm grinning my damn face off.

I had a fair amount of alts but my mains were Jane do (Empath/Psi) - with the hugest 'fro ever; Immaculata, Zebediah, Sunrise Jones, and a bunch more that I'm too excited to remember!

I may have to dig out my old PC and see if I can make Mids Hero Planner work!

See y'all soon!

On 8/15/2019 at 2:47 PM, Sente4711 said:

Hi all!

Had a bunch of alts on Defiant back in the days, mostly dominators. (Sarek, Ice Fuego, Ka-thud, Han Sente, Zener Sente, Tatiana Sente, Shadow Siren and a bunch of others).

Handle was @Sente or @Sente_ I believe.

Noticed the Homecoming servers after a recent comment on one of my old Youtube clips from the game, so created an account a few days ago. Happy times to get back into the game again 🙂

Well there are 3 names I know! Not sure if you guys are still about as I appear to be a bit late to the homecoming party. Good to see you here anyway. 😄

Captain Lupis (En/En blaster) was my first alt on Defiant, mainly went around as Quincunx (DM/Regen scrapper) and had too many 50s to remember all of them now, Twilight Frost, Master Lupis and Miss Venom some of the more played ones. It's nice to give the old costume an airing again...

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

Another ex-TOG hero here. Just stumbled upon this by chance reading an article on Massively 0_o

My main was a kin/dark called Lady Brioc, but I had a metric ton of alts.

Big hey to Loopy, Jane, Sente & Sar!

Cheeries.

Edited by Dalriada

On 4/27/2019 at 3:24 PM, Empath said:

Hey all, nice to see some familiar names 🙂

My main was (obviously) Empath, also Ms. Freedom and Ice Krystal among others

Mostly a member of Paragon Defenders (and a couple of alts in the Femmes)

I'm Empath Prime on Torchbearer at the moment if anyone wants to team up sometime!

I Remember you very well, Paragon Defenders was the best PvP SG on Defiant. Member of ITALIAN POSSE/FURIES there. We learn how to PvP from you. 

Ghiaccio Bollente ice/em Blaster

Mrr'ah Var NRG/em Blaster

RadioReib grav/rad troller

Heal o Reib emp/* Defender

Skullreib Ar/dev Blaster

Lupo Bianco nin/nin stalker

Africa Fire/kin corruptor

Global @reib

Edited by reib

On 5/14/2019 at 2:45 AM, BindW said:

Well, this is weird. Happy 36th birthday to me, and I appear to have lost several thousand from my post count. Seeing "newbie" next to Coin's name was worth registering though! Client downloading, who knows if I'll have time to log in. Not sure where to log in actually, I hear several on Torchbearer. Incredible to see such old names, Empath my old chum, Coin, Malachii might even be older than me if I wasn't farting around on the US servers ;). Great to see the old coalitions representing, FF, Echelon, Paragon Defenders, so many good times and people.

I don't know what's next, but it's nice to see your name, RL is very busy, and I'm not good at moderation.

Ahem, anyway... Teeeen-hut! Plight Trawler reporting for duty. Level 50 elec/elec/elec Blaptroller: a silly idea I know. There are alts, but who cares.

Order of The Cruciform Swords founder, yo, but it was a team effort always.

If anyone hears from DreamWeaver or Flash G, hollerrrrrr. I have a bunch of the SG on FB, but lost touch with these guys in a rather permanent way due to RL I think.

Plight

Remember me Plight? We had some duel in arena. Mrr'ah Var from ITALIAN POSSE there, NRG/NRG Blaster.

• 3 weeks later

I really should check the forums a lot more.

I'm playing on Indom at the moment, might move a few over to reunion, I still have my global name (Pre-Server merging, when I lost it, grr...)

So yes, Wolfsbane formally of TANC / Force of Nature reporting in!

Characters included:-

Wolfsbane

Tygrrstryke (NOT Tygrrfang, that was the husband!)

Limited

Vintage,

Orthoclase

Fatal Red

No doubt I'll see you in game!

10 hours ago, Wufftype said:

I really should check the forums a lot more.

I'm playing on Indom at the moment, might move a few over to reunion, I still have my global name (Pre-Server merging, when I lost it, grr...)

So yes, Wolfsbane formally of TANC / Force of Nature reporting in!

Characters included:-

Wolfsbane

Tygrrstryke (NOT Tygrrfang, that was the husband!)

Limited

Vintage,

Orthoclase

Fatal Red

No doubt I'll see you in game!

Wolfsbane is another name I remember 🙂