Defiant Roll Call

alipuk

Vig'rid here. Also had Vig'goth and Sepulchral - cant remember the other toons I had - sigh.

I was part of the Divine Syndicate SG. Used to play with Blue Rabbit, Silent Chain and Chesty La Rue - can't remember her main name - this getting old lark is not up to what it used to be! :-).

Absolutely stoked to be playing this again! Currently playing on Excelsior.

• 2 weeks later

My name was Malachii, a founder of the SG called The Contingency. (And EU first blaster to 50 on beta and live at the cost of many, stupid, sleepless nights)

Used to muck around alongside the likes of Dark Steel, Mantis, Angel, Sexy Lady, Target and Tainted Greek to name but a very few number of the masses of people I played with.

I even recorded a song with my old band based on the SG and the CoH universe. https://open.spotify.com/track/6dFkXiUCmQotcOagGh6Hx6?si=tn3U7olcTjSLWv2_GQFdQA

Blaster, rifle and gadgets. Bleep bleep, pew pew!

I'm on Everlasting now.

Hey fellow Defiant players

Was originally Scandle emp/energy defender. (But more commonly referred to as Mrs Mass)

Was also a member of The Contingency/Last Stand.

Nice to see some familiar names on here  :)

Hey all was on defiant to name was mass fire fire tank and in the sg The Contingency used to play with the wife as tank/healer. Made alot of good friends on defiant, my handle in game is @lightmass if any 1 wants to get int ouch again.

Hey folks,

Khaten here, level 50+ rad/therm corruptor.

Ran with the Revenge Gang of Injustice

My other main was Uncontrolled Rage level 50+ super strength/willpower tank

My global handle is currently @khaten, would be really keen to reconnect with any players!

Another Defiantier here, Officer of the Femme Fatales with far too many toons and Alts all in the FFs. Fiery Rose (F/F Tank), SuperRose (MA/SR scrapper) and Black Medic (empath). They have given us 1000 alt slots, im gonna be busy lol :D

Pendragon claws/regen scrapper

Hey Pendragon, did you have anything to do with the CoH radio back in the day? Or I'm imagining it.

I definitely remember you hanging around Atlas alot (as I'm sure we all did). I went by the name of Triadz most the time, exciting times ahead.

Edit: Also ain't it weird how you remember people from way back then, just goes to show.

Hey mate, yep was DJ'ing for Evolution Radio, Titan Radio and CCR for awhile along with my wife Dragonfairy, usually dancing under atlas or in Pocket D, having my face smacked on fight night!

holy cow, some of these names. spent many an hour dancing away in Atlas to Evolution Radio with Angel and Coin. ooh the memories.. And SPAWNIE!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Well, this is weird. Happy 36th birthday to me, and I appear to have lost several thousand from my post count. Seeing "newbie" next to Coin's name was worth registering though! Client downloading, who knows if I'll have time to log in. Not sure where to log in actually, I hear several on Torchbearer. Incredible to see such old names, Empath my old chum, Coin, Malachii might even be older than me if I wasn't farting around on the US servers ;). Great to see the old coalitions representing, FF, Echelon, Paragon Defenders, so many good times and people.

I don't know what's next, but it's nice to see your name, RL is very busy, and I'm not good at moderation.

Ahem, anyway... Teeeen-hut! Plight Trawler reporting for duty. Level 50 elec/elec/elec Blaptroller: a silly idea I know. There are alts, but who cares.

Order of The Cruciform Swords founder, yo, but it was a team effort always.

If anyone hears from DreamWeaver or Flash G, hollerrrrrr. I have a bunch of the SG on FB, but lost touch with these guys in a rather permanent way due to RL I think.

Plight

• Like 1

@Gun-Nut here, with my silly Elec/Elec Blaster named the same >.> ahhh younger me did not think that through and just for old times sake I remade and kept the mistake going, Elec/Elec Blaster FTW!

Though by the time CoV came out I was mainly a Brute Player and well my Stalker Energen, was part of the Galactica Senshi SG blue side, I believe that was the spelling? and for the life of me can't recall the name of the VG.

Global is @DarkSynopsis these days, playing on Everlasting atm.

Ahem, anyway... Teeeen-hut! Plight Trawler reporting for duty. Level 50 elec/elec/elec Blaptroller: a silly idea I know.

Now that's a name I remember! recall some Elec v Elec Blaster fights in the Arena! can't recall if I ever did any good though :P

@Gun-Nut here, with my silly Elec/Elec Blaster named the same >.> ahhh younger me did not think that through and just for old times sake I remade and kept the mistake going, Elec/Elec Blaster FTW!

Ahem, anyway... Teeeen-hut! Plight Trawler reporting for duty. Level 50 elec/elec/elec Blaptroller: a silly idea I know.

Now that's a name I remember! recall some Elec v Elec Blaster fights in the Arena! can't recall if I ever did any good though :P

Definitely rememeber some of those times. I believe you were a proper ranged blaster, on the odd occasion I got my hands on you you died, but you did the old classic masses of ranged damage :).

Defiant heroes, AWAY!  ;D

So i was there in the CoH beta, ended up joining a SG called The Knights of Britannia. Over the years i built so many toons!

Xensor Hellion - Elec / Elec blaster, my main

Tyr Hellion, Peacebringer

Darklight Angel - Warshade

Brick Hit House - Stone / Something tanker

Papa Doc - Thug / Traps mastermind

Plus soooo many others that I've sadly forgotten - wish i'd taken screenshots of them all now! TBH it's all been so long that i can barely remember much but the odd SG name here and there rings some bells  :D

I'm.....almost lost for words right now I casually stumbled onto the announcement on Facebook for CoH Survivors (I rarely use Facebook anymore) and there it was everyone talking about playing and how much fun they had...I'm now downloading the client and literally dancing with excitement that I finally get to play CoH again after all these years!

I was a member of 47 ties for quite a while my main was called "Ultimate Machine" it was a black and white tank with Inv/SS and I have to say I am really really looking forward to rebuilding it and playing with all of you again!

p.s. It's been a long time so I think I can come up with a better name lol

I'm.....almost lost for words right now I casually stumbled onto the announcement on Facebook for CoH Survivors (I rarely use Facebook anymore) and there it was everyone talking about playing and how much fun they had...I'm now downloading the client and literally dancing with excitement that I finally get to play CoH again after all these years!

I was a member of 47 ties for quite a while my main was called "Ultimate Machine" it was a black and white tank with Inv/SS and I have to say I am really really looking forward to rebuilding it and playing with all of you again!

p.s. It's been a long time so I think I can come up with a better name lol

I remember your global we were making jokes about how Citadel stole your name and such in 47 ties.

Well, this is weird. Happy 36th birthday to me, and I appear to have lost several thousand from my post count. Seeing "newbie" next to Coin's name was worth registering though! Client downloading, who knows if I'll have time to log in. Not sure where to log in actually, I hear several on Torchbearer. Incredible to see such old names, Empath my old chum, Coin, Malachii might even be older than me if I wasn't farting around on the US servers ;). Great to see the old coalitions representing, FF, Echelon, Paragon Defenders, so many good times and people.

I don't know what's next, but it's nice to see your name, RL is very busy, and I'm not good at moderation.

Ahem, anyway... Teeeen-hut! Plight Trawler reporting for duty. Level 50 elec/elec/elec Blaptroller: a silly idea I know. There are alts, but who cares.

Order of The Cruciform Swords founder, yo, but it was a team effort always.

If anyone hears from DreamWeaver or Flash G, hollerrrrrr. I have a bunch of the SG on FB, but lost touch with these guys in a rather permanent way due to RL I think.

Plight

PLIGHT!!! You old PVP whore! Where you been??  :)

• Thumbs Up 1