April 2022 Donations & Finances

Cipher

• City Council

Hello everyone!

As always with these posts, I’d like to drop a quick reminder that there are more ways to support Homecoming than just through donations. For a general overview of the different ways you can help Homecoming, check out this thread.

Last Month: March 2022

Last month we accepted $3,355.26 in donations and ended the month with a surplus of $8.27. As always, this amount will be put towards our operating expenses for the upcoming month.

Here is the breakdown of our operating expenses for March:

• $4,057.47 for our hardware infrastructure from OVH
  • $121.06 for our Google G-Suite services
  • $25.00 for our Air instance from Paperspace
  • $18.08 for the AWS EC2 instance serving our email
  • $9.73 for security / administration software

image.png.b6734044e6c56d14f824679db3ffb419.png

This Month: April 2022

The only change to our operating costs for this month is the inclusion of our annual tax and filing fees, totaling $460. Our Registered Agent fee will be included in next month’s window as it is due for payment on May 7th.

The donation target for April 2022 is $4,684.75. Here is a breakdown of how the funds are allocated:

• $4,057.47 for our hardware infrastructure from OVH
  • $460 for our annual tax and filing fees
  • $121.57 for our Google G-Suite services
  • $25.00 for our Air instance from Paperspace
  • $19.25 for the AWS EC2 instance serving our email
  • $9.73 for security / administration software

Our donation system will be open as of the time of this post with a donation target of $4,684.75 and will automatically close once that target is met.

- The Homecoming Team

• Thumbs Up 1

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Oh come on folks!  I've seen this community punch a hole in this thing within 2 hours, with scads of folks lamenting on how they didn't get there in time.  Here we are 7 hours later, and less than 70%? 

• Thumbs Up 1

What was no more, is REBORN!

Support your friendly neighborhood Homecoming!

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

It IS a bit more this month, taxes and all.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

5 hours ago, Lionors said:

Did something change?  I just donated and it's a little over halfway there.

As always, thank you all for keeping the City alive and well!

My bad, thought he said it was closed.  So I got in just now.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

We just need a few more to step up and help us put this away for another Month, let's get this done so we can get back to work putting down Skulls.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X