Is The Total Badges Still 1581...? Now 1582 with 18th Anni, Moo Hoo

BovineAvenger

A lot of the badge tracking sites seem to be slowly drifting back into being out of date; Badger seems to show 1854 total, but I cown't easily see which ones might be new? As per title, is the Homecowming total still 1851 as it was after the new Dr Aeon cowntent, or are there 3 I'm missing?

Thank moo!

Edited by BovineAvenger

The current total badge count is 1581. The Badger site is up-to-date with regard to the number of badges. The Badger site counts a couple of badges that don't count towards the in-game total, and it splits one of the Primal/Praetorian badges into 2, which accounts for the three extra badges you are seeing there. This post has a little more background on the Badger discrepancy.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

The 300 or so extra are from empty spacers or from unearnable badges, right?

I think BovineAvenger just transposed the digits in the title/OP, 1581 to 1851. The in-game badge count is 1581. Badger reports 1584, with the difference being as detailed in my previous post.

(and I am glad I proofread before I hit submit because I transposed it in one of my numbers too)

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• BovineAvenger changed the title to Is The Total Badges Still 1581...? Now 1582 with 18th Anni, Moo Hoo