Rage Crash and Temp powers

Ukase

We all know Rage Crash is no fun. But, Rage is fun, so we deal with it. 

While I noticed that Foot Stomp doesn't do any damage while Rage-crashed, I do get the damage mitigation. 

So, I figured I'd try to see if I can take advantage of the Nem Staff KB while crashed. Well, I missed, but Sands of Mu allowed for full damage, despite the rage crash still showing as active in Combat attributes. 
Perhaps this is WAI. Perhaps not. Figured I'd report it. 

I believe this is working as intended.  The four Veteran attacks (Sands of Mu, Ghost Slaying Axe, Nemesis Staff, and Blackwand) were coded to ignore damage buffs but they have a higher damage scaling so they're still decent at upper levels.  It likely works in both directions and the powers also ignore damage penalties as well.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

WAI. The powers ignore strength, both buffs and debuffs.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Or instead try Taunt, Nemesis Staff and Hand Clap. By the time those are done animating the Rage crash is over.

So many of you act like the 10 second Rage crash is the end of the world. THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Ridiculous.   🙄

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

2 hours ago, Ukase said:

Also of interest (to me, anyway)...the procs I've got in burn also work during the rage crash. 

Rage crash doesn't disable procs and procs are also not affected by damage buffs/debuffs.  A proc heavy build can certainly circumvent rage crashes.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

18 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Rage crash doesn't disable procs and procs are also not affected by damage buffs/debuffs.  A proc heavy build can certainly circumvent rage crashes.

I only started using procs a few months ago. And haven't played SS in a couple of years, so these were things of interest. But, it seemed to me that they probably shouldn't work during rage, which was my reason for posting initially. But, I guess I can take the good with the bad, lol.