Convert existing model for custom weapon

Yesterday, while a team was building to take out Jurassik, one of the team members commented that they wished they could earn Jurassik's tree-and-car weapon for a Titan Weapons character. Since the model already exists, would it be possible to create a shrunken character-sized version for TW characters?

• Thumbs Up 1

I think weapon size is based off character size so jurassik only has a huge car on a stick because he is huge.  I could be wrong though,  do tiny players have huge looking titan weapons?  A player appropriate size car on a stick might look goofy but i would totally use it.

26 minutes ago, Vanden said:

I guess it could work if you're fine with your character using a Tonka Truck as a weapon.

Looking at your avatar, what did you use for the two variants of the backhand animation? Looks like one is a regular backhand, while the other is a drawn back charged up backhand animation?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Solarverse said:

Looking at your avatar, what did you use for the two variants of the backhand animation? Looks like one is a regular backhand, while the other is a drawn back charged up backhand animation?

Pretty sure the quick lefthand-backhand is an animation only seen in some NPC attacks. One example I know for sure is Lt. Tendaji uses the animation for his melee if you wanna see it in-game. The charged up righthand-backhand is for Slice/Pendulum/Crowd Control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

1 hour ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Pretty sure the quick lefthand-backhand is an animation only seen in some NPC attacks. One example I know for sure is Lt. Tendaji uses the animation for his melee if you wanna see it in-game. The charged up righthand-backhand is for Slice/Pendulum/Crowd Control.

Oh nice, good call. I wasn't even considering animations used with weapons. I think you hit it spot on. Thank you.