She-Hulk: Attorney At Law

8 hours ago, BrandX said:

It's been awhile since I watched Luke Cage.  I just recall thinking it wasn't as good as S1, I know I didn't care for how they ended it without doing another season.

Agreed. It was an awkward place to leave the story without another season to see it through.

8 hours ago, BrandX said:

As for season 3 of JJ, I just know the sister becomes the villain.  I never got to watching it.  Believe it was season 2 that I believe the sister was responsible for her mom's death and they keep it from her?

Ah, I must have not gotten that far, but the s2 reveal rings some bells.

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

I enjoyed both seasons of The Punisher - yes they could have been better, but I thought they did a really good job of capturing the character.

Thought both seasons of Daredevil were way to long.  Especially season 2 - Thought it should have been split into two separate seasons, with Daredevil/Punisher being one and Daredevil/Electra being the other.

Thought the first seasons of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were entertaining, but also too long.  Didn’t really care about any subsequent seasons.

Hated Iron Fist.

Didnt think Defenders was that bad.

Loved WandaVision, Cap/Winter Soldier, Loki (1st season) and Hawkeye.

Thought they were all different, entertaining and just the right number of episodes.

Enjoyed Ms Marvel - but I think it’s because I knew what to expect.  A teen female hero, made for teen female fans.

Also enjoyed Moon Knight.

Hated Secret Wars - I wanted to like it, but by the end I had to admit it was trash.

Never watched She-Hulk.  The trailers looked bad.  The CGI looked really bad (reports are now coming out as to why).  Mostly, because I’m a huge fan of the Hulk, and it looked as if he was being portrayed as an even bigger punchline in this, than he already has been turned into in the MCU.

Edited by Ghost

11 hours ago, Ghost said:

I enjoyed both seasons of The Punisher - yes they could have been better, but I thought they did a really good job of capturing the character.

Thought both seasons of Daredevil were way to long.  Especially season 2 - Thought it should have been split into two separate seasons, with Daredevil/Punisher being one and Daredevil/Electra being the other.

Thought the first seasons of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were entertaining, but also too long.  Didn’t really care about any subsequent seasons.

Hated Iron Fist.

Didnt think Defenders was that bad.

Loved WandaVision, Cap/Winter Soldier, Loki (1st season) and Hawkeye.

Thought they were all different, entertaining and just the right number of episodes.

Enjoyed Ms Marvel - but I think it’s because I knew what to expect.  A teen female hero, made for teen female fans.

Also enjoyed Moon Knight.

Hated Secret Wars - I wanted to like it, but by the end I had to admit it was trash.

Never watched She-Hulk.  The trailers looked bad.  The CGI looked really bad (reports are now coming out as to why).  Mostly, because I’m a huge fan of the Hulk, and it looked as if he was being portrayed as an even bigger punchline in this, than he already has been turned into in the MCU.

Hulk throws a boulder into space.  I was happy with that 🙂

Former network executive on She Hulk 2:

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

• 4 weeks later
47 minutes ago, Haijinx said:

It's a shame since the Comic run it was loosely based on was pretty good.

It was one of my favorite Shulkie storyines.

How bad is it they turned me off a great run of the comic?

• Thumbs Up 2

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!