------

optional

animal print/stringed teeth wristbands with and without leather gloves

animal print shin guards/stringed teeth with and without leather boots

fang and bone general deco, shoulders, detail1+2, etc

fang and bone armor, weapons and shields

-------

super optional

cimerora tier pre-history story arc/zone and the origins of the freedom phalanx and the well

The Well is not sentient, but it traps whoever bonds with it inside it timelooping same characters, slightly different story but in different settings/eras

Fighting The Well and breaking free of it sets the stage for city of titans which may or may not be the real world

but i mostly want the primal bikini clothing

• Thumbs Up 4

... I read "smut" and I think "tongue in cheek adult fanfic." :)  (It was a silly time with friends pre-COH.)

ANd ... yeah, while there's a *little* of this in game now (Cheetah and "sort of" tiger on skirts, I think a shield... isn't there an animal bone mace?) seeing more of it that goes more in that direction would be nice. (Granted, I say that for most "more costume bits pls" options.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Agreed! I'm all for patterns being opened up wherever possible on items that previously didn't have/allow for them. Moar costume options is moar costume options.

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

7 minutes ago, biostem said:

I think what we need is a bikini chest detail and skirt/shorts option, which can then accept a multitude of different patterns, in order to really make the most of this suggestion...

That would be nice. Most of the 'with skin" options are just so boringly bland. And if the patterns were themselves locked, sorry, limiting customizations here for a reason, it could actually be implemented despite the way the color palette system works.

(Then later, if the color system were overhauled and no longer had that limitation, the options could be customized for colors as well. Or if the textures/patterns had their own single color palette that was overlaid on the existing texture/pattern that forms the 'with skin' options. That would still allow for a 2-color pattern using the main texture's color as the primary color.)

Not sure how feasible any of this is this though.

On 5/27/2022 at 1:51 PM, Greycat said:

isn't there an animal bone mace?

Hard to say, it could be a human thigh bone.  It is for my character anyway.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝