This is why I do it

I still give out seed money when requests trickle in.  I got an email this morning from someone I helped out recently:

2022-06-09_LI.jpg.8484f4b4b71973ee3f25c8a10b992196.jpg

Their email had 20mm inf attached (which I already removed and put towards investing in Cytoplasm futures).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 11

Who run Bartertown?

You know I haven't been playing the game much lately and something like this pops up it make me think I really should get an investment banker to expand the dividends, add to the zeroes, give to the charities.

Some day I really should give all-out marketing a try, but my play time's limited and it just feels like homework when I could be busting people.  "Maybe instead of this, I should like actually be paying my bills or something." tends to go through my head when I even give it a thought.

Edited by Clave Dark 5
  • Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

15 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Some day I really should give all-out marketing a try, but my play time's limited and it just feels like homework when I could be busting people.

It's tedious.  Back on live, I worked the market in pretty every way possible and it was time-consuming.

Now I have one character doing super casual marketeering.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.