Epic Pool Blasts

BrandX

Only scrappers and stalkers have access to the snipes, and they're only in 3 of their 8 EPP sets. Agree that most of the EPP ST blasts are decidedly meh. Don't think that increasing the ST blast damage to snipe level is warranted, but since most of these powers are pulled from blaster primaries, I think damage should be increased from scale 1.0 to scale 1.64 to match the T2 blaster powers they come from (with recharge adjusted accordingly). Would like to see this happen to tank/brute, scrapper/stalker and controller EPPs.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

2 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

What about Gloom vs all the other brute/tank EPP blasts?

Longer recharge and probably a bit overpowered but yeah sure. I’d love if they increased Laser Beam Eyes’ damage and recharge to match Gloom’s though it still wouldn’t be as good because of activation times (and as we know the devs don’t bother balancing activation times). 

I wouldn’t want the damage on Fire Ball increased because I don’t want the recharge to go up further.

7 hours ago, arcane said:

The first two you mention are snipes and the others are not.

Yes, they are, but as mentioned there's Gloom for a really great blast too.

And I'm not saying turn them into Snipe level Blasts (I wouldn't be opposed) but get them closer to them.

Moonbeam is around 154 DPS (in quickform), Zapp is around 156 DPS (in quickform), so getting those Epic Blasts up to say 110 DPS (Gloom Range) range, wouldn't be terrible.

Though, this is all taking numbers from Mids (which I thought Moonbeam was a head of Zapp before)...so number could be off.