Focused Feedback: Costumes

2 hours ago, one eye archer said:

I wish that the "mini" size option was available in the character generator. It would be great to have those REALLY small toons at the start and not something you have to grind in order to get.

You'll be able to buy the tokens off the AH, so no need to grind for them.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

I welcome the new patterns and hope they find a use in a character's costume at some point.  And my Widow absolutely loves the upgrade available to her uniform look.  And while I really like the "No FX" option for the old craftable boots, I noticed that the costume creator really doesn't like me to keep that option.  As a result it reverts back to the regular version every time I enter the editor and I have to swap to the "NoFX" option lest I get charged for the change.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2022 at 6:20 AM, Starhammer said:

Also, with the permanent relocation of Bamboo Kat's Luau in Talos, we need accompanying costume options... Grass skirts, Flowered shirts, Coconut bras with optional straps (Chest detail), and Lei necklaces (Shoulders)... all available for all body types.

also, real shorts for male/huge (not undies) .. with plaid option (golfer's shorts 😄 ); + cut off jean shorts for all three body types. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, gamingglen said:

also, real shorts for male/huge (not undies) .. with plaid option (golfer's shorts 😄 ); + cut off jean shorts for all three body types. 

while we're at it, we should also get plaid for other things, like jackets and stuff! they're a necessary part of my vibe!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gamingglen said:

There's a costume suggestions thread in the Suggestions forum -- it doesn't seem likely that devs are going to add costumes that are completely unrelated to anything they've made available here during the final stages of the public beta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aethereal said:

There's a costume suggestions thread in the Suggestions forum -- it doesn't seem likely that devs are going to add costumes that are completely unrelated to anything they've made available here during the final stages of the public beta.

Yeah, I know. I don't recall anything suggested there making it to the game. That's more of a wishful thinking forum than suggestions.

Here the shorts suggestion fits in with the luau themed zone change. It has more impact (more like a 0.2% impact vs 0.1% impact).

Edited by gamingglen

11 hours ago, brattycommissar2 said:

while we're at it, we should also get plaid for other things, like jackets and stuff! they're a necessary part of my vibe!

Oh noahs!  They're going to plaid!

Spoiler

Liking the costume suggestions here. 🙂

On 7/19/2022 at 5:53 PM, aethereal said:

So, uh, we lost Diamond Cut and added Mystic?

Here's what Mystic looks like for anyone wondering.

2073469576_ScreenShot2022-07-19at9_52_41AM.thumb.png.d399799f5ea221ad7c3ddf84492a6033.png

It's a beautiful and elegant design. BUT designs that can interact with other costume parts are the best ones. Does this one interact well with Over The Shoulder Mantle? Chest Details? Especially Symbols.

That's the factor that determines whether it gets a boo or yay from me.

Edited by Herotu
Reason for edit
  • Thumbs Up 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.