So what are the good **LARGE** maps from Heroside and Villianside?

Hey any of you old hats, without mentioning why I am asking this question:

Anyone able to clue a person with weak memory what the best misison arcs Heroside and Villianside are with large open maps.  Maps like the old Dreck ruined city, or the shadow shard?  I remember a great nemesis one i used to do villianside as well from a Patron arc.

Maybe we can compile a list of Arcs and maps a player would want to keep around?

• Haha 1

The "Atlas Park But..." mission maps are quite large and open. There's a ruined one as part of the last of the Patron missions. Smoke and Mirrors has Atlas Park set up for a fashion show. 

Croatoa is fairly notorious for large, open maps.

There's a large ruined city map that's used in (I think) The Fall of the Clockwork King as well as a few others. Back in the pre-CoV days, there was a map that was used for farming that was the large ruined city but absolutely packed with (I think) warwolves. I want to say it's one of Unai Kemen's missions.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern King Solar Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Peacebringer Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Most Redside maps are enclosed.  There are a precious  few that are wide open.  In Port Oakes you steal something in one mission and then plant it in a big city map.  4 crates and one hero. Lot of LB.  In GV there is one from TV.  Also late game is a ruined city two island.   Most of these you have seem on farm maps.    On the virgil tarikoss SF there is a big map, which is also in a Cap mission somewhere 

Oh Dmitri Krylov in Cap has kidnap citizens for live vivisection by Vahz. Big map. Cheers

Edited by Snarky

On 7/13/2022 at 2:54 AM, Gulbasaur said:

Back in the pre-CoV days, there was a map that was used for farming that was the large ruined city but absolutely packed with (I think) warwolves. I want to say it's one of Unai Kemen's missions.

It's the second or third mission from Unai Kemen, the same map you get for Tina MacIntyre's first mission, where you 'investigate the psychic disturbance', as well as a number of other missions; it's essentially the NE section of Boomtown that's been barricaded off by energy walls from the rest of the zone.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/12/2022 at 11:36 PM, LastHumanSoldier said:

Hey any of you old hats, without mentioning why I am asking this question:

Anyone able to clue a person with weak memory what the best misison arcs Heroside and Villianside are with large open maps.  Maps like the old Dreck ruined city, or the shadow shard?  I remember a great nemesis one i used to do villianside as well from a Patron arc.

Maybe we can compile a list of Arcs and maps a player would want to keep around?

The villian one you speak of is the last Television contact mission called "Liberate Television"  Dreck city map full of Nemisis

Edited by rwdillon6