I remember when...

Some people have accused me of fibbing, but it IS the truth...how I wish I had taken screenies, but it never crossed my mind way back then, ALSO, the female characters had 'gumdrops' on their lady pillows. Those were also removed early so as to preserve a more G-rating. (Someone actually created a mod that would put them back, but only the player could see it.) I did save a couple of pics showing 'bits'. NO, these are NOT photoshopped..they are originals.

E8LovuU.jpg  qZa9tb3.jpg

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Some people have accused me of fibbing, but it IS the truth...how I wish I had taken screenies, but it never crossed my mind way back then, ALSO, the female characters had 'gumdrops' on their lady pillows. Those were also removed early so as to preserve a more G-rating. (Someone actually created a mod that would put them back, but only the player could see it.) I did save a couple of pics showing 'bits'. NO, these are NOT photoshopped..they are originals.

E8LovuU.jpg  qZa9tb3.jpg

City of Nipples.

I want it back. For... reasons...

I'm out.

E8LovuU.jpg  qZa9tb3.jpg

You know whats funny? I did a STF last night and I swear I noticed "those" on Shadow Spider on the future mission in Atlas Park.

I remember some guy getting extremely upset, calling me out for cheating, gonna report you and get you banned and not being willing to listen to a thing I said because I was flying in Outbreak (on my shiny new Peace Bringer) at the beginning of - what was it? I6?

I remember people wanting to get me into their group because I was on said same PB and it meant I had a 50 and I knew how to play the game (and they wanted to see what I could do).

I remember when Voids and Quantums actually hurt and were dangerous before they were both nerfed a lot.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Experiencing that as a first time player made a very good impact on me.

:) :) :)  Now, that's an awesome memory!  Thanks for sharing it with us!  :) :) :)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I remember being able the "herd"citizens in Atlas (or really any zone).  I would fly above hellions trying to mug someone and blast them.  The citizen would try to come up to me to thank me, but since i was flying, they just followed underneath me.  Rinse and repeat 20-30 more times then move to Ms. Liberty and you get some interesting comments and reactions in local and broadcast.  I tried it the other day, but the citizens despawn after a short while now