Scrapper Tier Lists

Ston

25 minutes ago, Ratch_ said:

I went ahead and did 20 runs with the tw/bio/soul I've been perfecting and I did get a 1m13s avg... but I also don't want it to be representative of the set. It entirely depends on what the builds you have listed there are like. And the variance/rng on TW really does exist to such an extreme degree that you need to be extremely mindful of what is going on since at times you will need to adapt your string. It's the furthest thing from comfortable.

Thanks for sharing those times though, it really is cool to see the averages and the interfaces + snipe/no snipe. The crab time looks pretty bonkers, is that just the nature of a bunch of pets being OP against a single target?

I totally want to see your TW/BIO/SOUL and hear your chain.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/23/2022 at 4:59 PM, Ston said:

Would love to hear your guys' feedback on these tier lists

Tier lists are always fun...but often misinformation.   The problem is context.  Performance is based on the context of what you're up against.   /SR may do great against Malta, but fight DE when they drop Quartz and you will die to +0s at +0x8.   

Been doing pylon, trapdoor, and general scrapper gameplay for a long time now

Yeah...so I assume you are only looking at lvl 50 comparisons?  Then the problem is that people are comparing "builds" not the actual sets.  People's opinions are based on their ability (or lack there of) to optimize their own builds, as is evident in several of the posts above.   What you can do with a set in a build is very different from what the set does naked,  on both the Primary and Secondary side.   The Primary side is influenced by the amount of recharge you can get as well as how much soft mitigation/utility.  

I think a supported tier list is a great tool to point players to who may need a new idea for a character.

You mean once they reach level 50?  Because how a toon levels up and plays is very different from how it may perform at lvl 50 with 100m invested.

Here is my anecdotal evidence, mixed in with actual testing.  Granted, I haven't tested every combo and others will undoubtedly have different or even contrary experiences. I"ll point out that lately I've been testing /Regen without using set bonuses or Power Pool mitigation. 

Secondaries

•  Rad is the top Secondary in terms of realized builds I've seen  put through pseudo trials.  It has a synergy that I'm not sure other sets have.
  • /SR is one of the worst sets naked.   It rises in performance because of the ease at which a "build" can cap defense by adding off-AT +DEF.   
  • Based on play experience, /Regen is one of best solo from 1-40, assuming you're running +Xx0.   It also works extremely well in teams so long as you aren't trying to regularly take the alphas, but  /Regen is also the hardest to play in terms of skill. 

Primaries - Typically people are only looking at DPS or talking DPS.  So your ranking seems to reflect that.  But if you're running a set like Shield or SR which has no inherent +recovery or +heal, you're getting a lot more mileage from a set like DM.    But by 50, most people have solved their endurance issues and can ge some proc healing/set IO healing, so this reduces the benefit of utility sets.

• DM is the best in terms of utility and survivability .  ST damage and AoE damage are comparably average and I suspect that's on account of Soul Drain.  Iin groups, you can get a huge boost from Soul Drain and I'd be interesting actual data on how that affects its ranking in DPS.  I'm sure someone could run the hypothetical numbers of DM's DPS with max damage from SD.
  • KInetic Melee feels slightly below average in damage, but above average in soft mitigation.  I believe it has FOUR KD powers and THREE disorients as well as a build-up power that causes your target to take 5% strength reduction, which stacks up to 28%.  The crit is also all energy damage so that's something. 
    • I've been teaming with a Claws/Regen for about 10 levels and the Claws damage is not flat out superior when you're running chains at mid-game.  I can imagine that with enough recharge, but remember Claws is all Lethal, which is one of the most resisted damage type.  
    • KM also has a ranged KD power...which is very nice on non-taunting aura scrapper.
    • I will say the activation times of KM are weird.  There is some weird queuing I've noticed with KM that can chain attacks that doesn't seem possible with Savage
  • Savage Melee - At mid game, this feels on par with Claws for damage and feels superior to Dark.  The bleed damage probably puts it past both.  With the -DEF cone early in the set, it has better than average accuracy and the endurance and recharge boosts are noticeable.  This set does lack a ranged attack and is very short on utility.  

10 hours ago, Ratch_ said:

I went ahead and did 20 runs with the tw/bio/soul I've been perfecting and I did get a 1m13s avg... but I also don't want it to be representative of the set. It entirely depends on what the builds you have listed there are like. And the variance/rng on TW really does exist to such an extreme degree that you need to be extremely mindful of what is going on since at times you will need to adapt your string. It's the furthest thing from comfortable.

Thanks for sharing those times though, it really is cool to see the averages and the interfaces + snipe/no snipe. The crab time looks pretty bonkers, is that just the nature of a bunch of pets being OP against a single target?

Any chance it's significantly similar to the build you used for 1:16 post nerf pylon? I didn't see any MB there but sounds like you maybe worked in the snipe to add consistency? 

1 hour ago, thunder_crane said:

Any chance it's significantly similar to the build you used for 1:16 post nerf pylon? I didn't see any MB there but sounds like you maybe worked in the snipe to add consistency? 

It is that one, it has undergone a decent amount of minor changes, but for all sakes and purposes the philosophy I had for the build that was being run in that video has not changed. I just optimized the attack chain when you supplement a snipe. I sent SomeGuy my build and times, so hopefully if they get the inkling to try it themselves I can get more times recorded for it and see what the average(s) are like for them if they decide to run it.

I don't think any of the caveats or issues that have been stated about the set are in any way evaporated. But if the builds that get the fast times listed are like what I think they are, then anecdotally at the very least I think TW should move up ever so slightly on it's damage output tier.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ratch_ said:

It is that one, it has undergone a decent amount of minor changes, but for all sakes and purposes the philosophy I had for the build that was being run in that video has not changed. I just optimized the attack chain when you supplement a snipe. I sent SomeGuy my build and times, so hopefully if they get the inkling to try it themselves I can get more times recorded for it and see what the average(s) are like for them if they decide to run it.

I don't think any of the caveats or issues that have been stated about the set are in any way evaporated. But if the builds that get the fast times listed are like what I think they are, then anecdotally at the very least I think TW should move up ever so slightly on it's damage output tier.

TW S+ tier confirmed. 

Is this build solely a Pylon hero or would you say it's easy enough to transition into hard mode content without losing substantial dps? (If that's even possible for any build averaging under 1:30 on pylon)

Additional, would you say the average without the snipe is still under 1:30? Or does Soul add a significant  cut to the time?

1 hour ago, thunder_crane said:

TW S+ tier confirmed. 

Is this build solely a Pylon hero or would you say it's easy enough to transition into hard mode content without losing substantial dps? (If that's even possible for any build averaging under 1:30 on pylon)

Additional, would you say the average without the snipe is still under 1:30? Or does Soul add a significant  cut to the time?

These are some tough questions that I really don't know the answer to. 

In regards to hard mode, I haven't actually joined any of that so I am not sure of what numbers or tactics are needed for that content. I hear barrier chaining is necessary though?

For a more average balanced build 1:30-1:40 seems reasonable to me. It doesn't matter too much which epic snipe you take imo, but ball lightning hasn't improved my cleartimes much if at all on missions so I prefer Shadow Meld ( I also just dislike the electric sounds in this game haha and prefer the sfx of moonbeam ). TW functions well without a snipe, but the chain I'm doing requires it in my opinion.

Edited by Ratch_
  • Like 1

I just did some adjustments chatting with @Ratch_ and I'm getting times in the range he is talking about with TW/BIO now (even getting silly spikes way under the average). It does take a survivability hit, but Bio is a glass cannon anyways. @thunder_crane I suspect the Snipe is a really good filler in the chain, but I can't vouch for that.

*I definitely have to agree with @Ratch_ about TW being higher up now. I'm legit surprised by the results I'm consistently getting. And I gave up a while back trying to crack under 1:25 with it again.

Edited by SomeGuy
  • Like 3

@SomeGuy

1600 dps Crab -  Long long ago in a galaxy far far away, crabs could run 1000+ .... now 1600.   If you can, I'd like to see the new build?

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

35 minutes ago, Linea said:

@SomeGuy

1600 dps Crab -  Long long ago in a galaxy far far away, crabs could run 1000+ .... now 1600.   If you can, I'd like to see the new build?

The (most of anyways) RNG factor with it comes down to the pets getting in and attacking. Barrier right before hustling in solves most of the not-dying problem for them. BlueRuckus back on Live is who did this build mostly. I just did small edits since then. I know that person was having buddies TP his pets on the pylon at the start of a run and he/she was getting crazy times. I think he got a sub 0:25s time with Lore? It was dumb,

Musc/Barrier/Reactive

Support is slotted but not active. The global EndRdx is super nice.

Edited by SomeGuy

On 8/28/2022 at 9:07 PM, SomeGuy said:

I just did some adjustments chatting with @Ratch_ and I'm getting times in the range he is talking about with TW/BIO now (even getting silly spikes way under the average). It does take a survivability hit, but Bio is a glass cannon anyways. @thunder_crane I suspect the Snipe is a really good filler in the chain, but I can't vouch for that.

*I definitely have to agree with @Ratch_ about TW being higher up now. I'm legit surprised by the results I'm consistently getting. And I gave up a while back trying to crack under 1:25 with it again.

Can you folks share the build & chain?  I've basically given up on my TW/Bio as it feels very clunky and doesn't seemt out-single-target DPS my EM/Rad or even DB/STN.

2 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

Can you folks share the build & chain?  I've basically given up on my TW/Bio as it feels very clunky and doesn't seemt out-single-target DPS my EM/Rad or even DB/STN.

I'm guessing Ratch only PMs the build to qualified people. Maybe you need to have proof that you can get under 1:10 with another build before he can give it to you. Sort of like...some...sort of...race car license...or something.

17 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

I'm working on something related to this that just isn't quite finished yet...but I have no problem forwarding you the build and chain that was used. I messaged them directly rather than here in hopes of not wanting to derail the original thread too much into a sharing builds topic. If you don't need it sometime this week then I should have something ready in terms of a write up about TW finished relatively soon (looking to be ready sometime next week or the one thereafter) which would cover the build and chain used (as well as hopefully two others).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Ratch_ said:

I'm working on something related to this that just isn't quite finished yet...but I have no problem forwarding you the build and chain that was used. I messaged them directly rather than here in hopes of not wanting to derail the original thread too much into a sharing builds topic. If you don't need it sometime this week then I should have something ready in terms of a write up about TW finished relatively soon (looking to be ready sometime next week or the one thereafter) which would cover the build and chain used (as well as hopefully two others).

No rush, love to see what you put together.  Anything to get me playing the toon again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, drgantz said:

I'm surprised that WP is at the bottom.

Me too. Granted, it's not my go-to set for anything, but put in the same tier as regen? Sheesh. That's just an insult. WP isn't a bad set, hell, I don't really consider any of the scrapper secondaries bad (other than regen).

• 2 weeks later
1 hour ago, Lockpick said:

Curious why Katana is so high.  I recently hit 50 on a Katana / Ninjitsu build and wasn't that impressed.  My WM/EA in the mid-30s seems to hit harder.  Am I missing something?

In short, hitting harder is very different from doing better damage per second.

• Like 1

Warning: This post may contain an opinion.

• 2 weeks later
On 9/1/2022 at 4:55 PM, drgantz said:

I'm surprised that WP is at the bottom.  When HC first became public, many said that it was awesome.  Is it at the bottom because it is great for Brutes and  Tankers, and not so great for Scrappers?

Scrappers have less HP to benefit from its massive regeneration, but still, Willpower is one of only two sets that (the other being /Dark) that can get full mez protection from toggles, and it gets a taunt aura (which a few other sets share, in fairness) to keep enemies from running away.  Those might be "small" but personally I tend to feel their absence pretty strongly; at the very least, it's weird to see sets that lack those aspects considered "S-tier" to me.

• Like 2

As shown in the Pylon thread, been working on Kinetic Melee and looking at this thread, what's Katana's attack chain?  I've gotten Kinetic up to a 1:40 Pylon time and @SomeGuy got 1:35.

As I look at the list posted of DPS times as well, I'm wondering if some of it has to do with -Resist Procs those sets can slot, because I really am surprised by the Katana numbers (Devs, give me the Razor Sword as an option so I'll play Katana!).

But I was wondering what decided on the ranking for the primaries.

46 minutes ago, BrandX said:

As shown in the Pylon thread, been working on Kinetic Melee and looking at this thread, what's Katana's attack chain?  I've gotten Kinetic up to a 1:40 Pylon time and @SomeGuy got 1:35.

As I look at the list posted of DPS times as well, I'm wondering if some of it has to do with -Resist Procs those sets can slot, because I really am surprised by the Katana numbers (Devs, give me the Razor Sword as an option so I'll play Katana!).

But I was wondering what decided on the ranking for the primaries.

-RES has a lot to do with it. It's a straight up damage boost from all sources of damage when they proc. Katana responds really well to a procced out build. You can slap an Achille's -RES in every attack in the chain you'd use and Golden Dragonfly also can take the Glad Fury -RES too. No, the Achille's don't stack but you drastically increase the uptime. That and you can slap the Force Feedback +RCHG proc in Soaring Dragon and Golden Dragonfly. I personally build to do the SD-GD-GC-SD-Snipe-GD chain with the hope that the RCHG procs go off and I'm able to run most SD-GD-Snipe when solo(when this happen I prioritize attacks, but it's still fast AF if you just faceroll these three). If teamed and you get a fat recharge boost it just stays silly. It actually has been fairly consistent that way in my Kat builds and the results are pretty damned smokin'. This is how I do my attacks for my Katana builds:

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Katana
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gambler's Cut -- HO:Nucle(A), Dmg-I(3), GldStr-%Dam(3), TchofDth-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(37)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), Ksm-ToHit+(39)
Level 6: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), AdjTrg-Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(23), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(39), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(39), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 8: Sting of the Wasp -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(11), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), WntGif-ResSlow(15)
Level 12: Adaptation
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25)
Level 18: The Lotus Drops -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 22: Boxing -- AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun(40), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(42), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(43), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(43)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 26: Soaring Dragon -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(27), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27), FrcFdb-Rechg%(29), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(29), AchHee-ResDeb%(31)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Acc-I(A), TchoftheN-%Dam(34), ScrDrv-Dam%(37), Obl-%Dam(40), Erd-%Dam(42)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-Def(37), Rct-ResDam%(46)
Level 32: Golden Dragonfly -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Obl-%Dam(36), Erd-%Dam(46)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- DctWnd-Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(40), DctWnd-Heal(45), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(45), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Apc-Dam%(43), Dcm-Build%(48), StnoftheM-Dam%(50), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 44: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(47), RedFrt-Def(47)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 12: Defensive Adaptation
Level 12: Efficient Adaptation
Level 12: Offensive Adaptation
------------

This happens to be my Kat/Bio/Soul build, which is averaging 1:12 now after getting better with Kat. I can slot similarly for Kat/Ena and average 1:30.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, SomeGuy said:

-RES has a lot to do with it. It's a straight up damage boost from all sources of damage when they proc. Katana responds really well to a procced out build. You can slap an Achille's -RES in every attack in the chain you'd use and Golden Dragonfly also can take the Glad Fury -RES too. No, the Achille's don't stack but you drastically increase the uptime. That and you can slap the Force Feedback +RCHG proc in Soaring Dragon and Golden Dragonfly. I personally build to do the SD-GD-GC-SD-Snipe-GD chain with the hope that the RCHG procs go off and I'm able to run most SD-GD-Snipe when solo(when this happen I prioritize attacks, but it's still fast AF if you just faceroll these three). If teamed and you get a fat recharge boost it just stays silly. It actually has been fairly consistent that way in my Kat builds and the results are pretty damned smokin'. This is how I do my attacks for my Katana builds:

Hide contents

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Katana
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gambler's Cut -- HO:Nucle(A), Dmg-I(3), GldStr-%Dam(3), TchofDth-Dam%(5), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(37)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(11), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), Ksm-ToHit+(39)
Level 6: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), AdjTrg-Rchg(13), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(23), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(39), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(39), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 8: Sting of the Wasp -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(11), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), WntGif-ResSlow(15)
Level 12: Adaptation
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25)
Level 18: The Lotus Drops -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 22: Boxing -- AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(A), AbsAmz-Stun(40), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(42), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(43), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(43)
Level 24: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 26: Soaring Dragon -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dam%(27), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(27), FrcFdb-Rechg%(29), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(29), AchHee-ResDeb%(31)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Acc-I(A), TchoftheN-%Dam(34), ScrDrv-Dam%(37), Obl-%Dam(40), Erd-%Dam(42)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-Def(37), Rct-ResDam%(46)
Level 32: Golden Dragonfly -- Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(33), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(36), ScrDrv-Dam%(36), Obl-%Dam(36), Erd-%Dam(46)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- DctWnd-Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(40), DctWnd-Heal(45), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(45), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Apc-Dam%(43), Dcm-Build%(48), StnoftheM-Dam%(50), GldJvl-Dam%(50)
Level 44: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(47), RedFrt-Def(47)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Quick Form
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 12: Defensive Adaptation
Level 12: Efficient Adaptation
Level 12: Offensive Adaptation
------------

Reveal hidden contents

This happens to be my Kat/Bio/Soul build, which is averaging 1:12 now after getting better with Kat. I can slot similarly for Kat/Ena and average 1:30.

I might suggest replacing that DMG IO in GC with the Hecatomb IO, but wow...always interesting to see other builds, gives me ideas I hadn't thought of (I probably chase set bonuses a little to much sometimes)

5 hours ago, BrandX said:

I might suggest replacing that DMG IO in GC with the Hecatomb IO, but wow...always interesting to see other builds, gives me ideas I hadn't thought of (I probably chase set bonuses a little to much sometimes)

Nice. Good catch. Thanks for pointing that out. I honestly prefer set bonuses, but with the way procs are right now, kind of hard for me to not chase them.

On 9/20/2022 at 12:25 AM, Lazarillo said:

Scrappers have less HP to benefit from its massive regeneration, but still, Willpower is one of only two sets that (the other being /Dark) that can get full mez protection from toggles, and it gets a taunt aura (which a few other sets share, in fairness) to keep enemies from running away.  Those might be "small" but personally I tend to feel their absence pretty strongly; at the very least, it's weird to see sets that lack those aspects considered "S-tier" to me.

I get why Willpower isn't at the top - it's not that tough on a Scrapper, and doesn't do much to enhance damage output either. Still seems wrong to lump it at the bottom with /Regen. /WP is significantly tougher than /Regen, in my experience.

It does fall apart in the face of debuffs, though. Which might be why it does so poorly in the tier list - debuffs are not uncommon in high end content.

• Thumbs Up 1