SSA- Heldenjaeger

Ukase

I don't know how many folks run this that aren't focused on killing fakes, etc, in pursuit of badges. But, I am curious about something. 

Each time I run this, the Freedom Phalanx Reserve heroes...it's not even a couple of mobs before they all claim they can't go on. Citadel is usually the first to go, followed by Back Alley Brawler. Penny Yin is usually the last to leave. 

But Positron...he's like a pet that does nothing. He seems to take whatever splash damage that comes towards my characters, but does nothing. 
The dialog as you complete the objectives in the mission shows him speaking, but I really don't understand what his role is this first mission. He's useless. Is this non-performance on his part intended, or a glitch? 

Dealing with the helper mob AI in this game is like trying to stop Wile E Coyote from blowing himself up with his own ACME rocket.

• Haha 3

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

5 hours ago, Ukase said:

I don't know how many folks run this that aren't focused on killing fakes, etc, in pursuit of badges. But, I am curious about something. 

Each time I run this, the Freedom Phalanx Reserve heroes...it's not even a couple of mobs before they all claim they can't go on. Citadel is usually the first to go, followed by Back Alley Brawler. Penny Yin is usually the last to leave. 

But Positron...he's like a pet that does nothing. He seems to take whatever splash damage that comes towards my characters, but does nothing. 
The dialog as you complete the objectives in the mission shows him speaking, but I really don't understand what his role is this first mission. He's useless. Is this non-performance on his part intended, or a glitch? 

Positron will often glitch out and stop attacking.

The heroes can survive quite well if there is enough support on the team. Otherwise, the gas AOE and vengeance buffed toHit will take them out quickly.

I have several runs full team runs were most or all of the heroes are around at the end. But yes, Positron will often stop attacking after a few minutes.

The heroes will battle until they run out of HP.  Keep them healed and they will keep fighting the whole time.  They leave if their HP runs out.  Positron is slightly different that he becomes invulnerable and goes into passive follow mode if he 'dies'.  Posi will continue to fight the whole time if you keep him from 'dying'.

6 hours ago, Ukase said:

He's useless. Is this non-performance on his part intended, or a glitch? 

An apt reflection of the actual Dev : Positron ? 🤔

And he was a paid glitch in the development staff 🧐

I didn't care for him after I4 

Edited by Outrider_01
  • Haha 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer