Audio or character model cues for low health/end

biostem

So for people who may have some visual impairments or other issues with frequently shifting focus around the screen, how about some sort of option to have an audio or character model-centric visual cue for when you are low on health or end.  Additionally, it would be a nice feature to be able to set a sort of "floor" for yourself regarding end usage.  What I mean by that is that I could, as an option, set a lower limit for myself of, say, 10% of my end bar, where if I get to that point, I won't be able to use any active powers whose activation would take me below that threshold.  End drain effects or power crashes would ignore this limit.  This could also trigger some sort of audible or visual notification.  Your thoughts?  Thanks for reading!

Mmnh. I don't know about setting a floor - that sounds more like it'd just be shooting yourself in the foot (and not being able to heal it because it puts you under that limit.)

Audio or visual cues... I suppose depending on how their implemented. I mean, we already have a low health cue consisting being on the floor, but that might be a little low. :)  But some sort of indicator - sure. (And yes, I know, we have indicator bars - I know mine are tucked in the corner typically.)

I'm not sure about being "character model centric," necessarily - I think that'd have to be clarified a bit - but optional indicators wouldn't hurt, for the people who want them.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

17 hours ago, Greycat said:

I'm not sure about being "character model centric," necessarily - I think that'd have to be clarified a bit

By that I meant something on or around your actual character - like a pulsing red outline if low on health, a pulsing blue one if low on end, or something similar.

9 hours ago, Tiger Shadow said:

It'll cost ya, but the Preventive Medicine proc fires off at low health and puts a big "Preventive Medicine" message in the middle of your screen (like the "Mission Complete" or "Recipe Found" messages).

Although it has a 10% chance to fire from 75% health, so every so often it will flash giant red letters at you when your health isn't too low and startle the ***PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE*** hell out of you.

• Sad 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

I thought you got a audio on low endurance ?

I used to see script programs that would auto heal. 
It wasn't a HACK.. It was more for training skills up or resource gathering in a game.. I seen this in Ultima Online 30 years ago..  Basically you would record all your actions and then the script would emulate all the movements. Many used it for farming..  

Back in those days resources where 7 dollar per 1k, Ore, Wood.. ETC.. 

Here it doesn't honestly do much since you can afk fire farm from what I understand..