BUILD - Voltak's Fire/Kinetics - 4 Star ITF and AEON Proven, Farm Proven, even Solo's Rikti 54x8 NO INSPIRATIONS, NO DEATHS.

Voltak

I promised to post this and here it is.  Thanks to all for your patience. I have my inbox filled with messages requesting my Fire/Kinetics build. 

[ My Ice/Kinetics blaster, used to established our record of 34 mins - 4 deaths in 4 star ITF, is following this blueprint ]

1. It has assisted in setting speed records of classic ITF 54 x 8, no inspirations, no deaths, no temps - 19 min runs in small team of only 3 players. 

2. Has duo'd the classic ITF, 54x8, no insps, no deaths, no temps,  in 34 mins. 

3. No deaths in Hard Mode ITF 4 stars, especially part 2.

4. Duo'd the Tin Man TF/Trial - max settings, no inspirations (disabled)

5. Duo'd the Apex TF/Trial  - max settings, no inspirations (disabled) 

4. It can farm in AE - I have build for indoor and another build for outdoor farm 

5. A very good farm for very good XP in case AE is nerfed for farming again, the Lady Gray Task Force, part 1. 
The mob packs are extremely dense and there's lots to kill. 

Check out the defensive numbers 
Heads up -- Incarnate content:  the defense soft cap is higher than 45.  For HM ITF, the defense cap is much higher than 45. 
This is why you will see my defenses being much higher than 45. 

NOTE:  This is not a proc build.  You are welcome to modify and add as many procs as you want.
TO make it a proc build, you sacrifice defensive numbers, once you go there, the degree of difficulty can mean more risks and you will have to rely on your team more so. 
I have carried unslotters with me, and I have carried procs in case the amounts of buffs is extremely high and I trust the team I am with to keep them constantly. 

PRO TIP -  USE POWER BOOST every chance you getting in very hard content.  The defense boost you get will make your numbers nearly double.  It will make your heals nearly double, and so on. 

***This is a relatively VERY CHEAP BUILD.  ***

I wanted to make the build as accessible to anyone with low budgets. 

A note about incarnates -- 

Alpha - Agility Core T4 is what I run
Interface - I run Degen, but working my way to Reactive as well and then later to Diag for the -Regen.  I will have all 3 available 
Destiny - I Have already Barrier Core T4, Ageless Radial T4, and Clarion Radial 
Hybrid - Assault Radial and I also have Hybrid Support Core - extra defense and +specials 
Lore - I have Knives of Art (for support), I have Longbow T4 (for the 500% regen debuff) 
Judgement -  Pyro T4

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

ITF Master hardcore: Level 50 Mutation Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Kinetics
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(33), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(33), NmnCnv-Heal(33), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(34)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(5), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(7), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(7), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(13), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(39)
Level 4: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(5), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39), Rct-ResDam%(40), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 6: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Rain of Fire -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(9), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(9), Artl-Dam/Rech(11), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(50), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(50)
Level 10: Siphon Speed -- Acc-I(A)
Level 12: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), UnbGrd-Max HP%(19), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19), GldArm-3defTpProc(21)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(31)
Level 20: Speed Boost -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(40), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(45)
Level 22: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(23), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(34), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), RedFrt-EndRdx(37), RedFrt-Def(40)
Level 24: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(37)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- ClbAcc-Acc/Rchg(A), ClbAcc-Acc/Dmg(27), ClbAcc-Acc/EndRdx(27), ClbAcc-Acc/ActRdx(29), ClbAcc-Acc/Rng(29), ClbAcc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 28: Increase Density -- ResDam-I(A)
Level 30: Siphon Power -- Acc-I(A)
Level 32: Inferno -- ClvBlo-Dmg/EndRdx(A), ClvBlo-Acc/Rchg(36), ClvBlo-Dmg/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Erd-Acc/Rchg(48)
Level 35: Transference -- PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(42), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(43), PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(45), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(46)
Level 38: Fulcrum Shift -- Acc-I(A)
Level 41: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 1: Scourge 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(3), Prv-Absorb%(11)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(13)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Marshal 
Level 50: Invader 
Level 50: High Pain Threshold 
Level 50: Born In Battle 
------------

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.26.40 AM.png

Edited by Voltak
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, TyCrane4 said:

This is a really cheap build. Hard to believe you beat ITF4 with this. Good stuff

The instrument is good enough. 
To beat, you need to survive and deal dmg. 
Your build and the team provide the survival 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
23 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

i noticed you dont have a travel power.

kin

has fly at lvl 24

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 3 months later

It's still a great build.  I used it as a starting point for my fire/kin and modified it for my playstyle from there.

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

• 1 month later

@Voltak Appreciate the effort and the sharing, was having a hard time figuring out what to put with Kin, and this fixed that right up.
I am curious, with your experience playing both Blasters and Kin Corruptors at a high level and in endgame, if you were to loosly compare the the 2, what would be the main points? Like eg. how do they differ in raw dmg, and do you find that maintaing Kin takes away from the damage potential of the Corruptor? Also, what are your thoughts on Scourge vs. Defiance, the AT passives?

On 3/3/2023 at 4:46 PM, That Ninja said:

Don't mean to necro post, but this is a really neat build I've been using. I have one question though, at level 41, did you mean "evasive maneuvers" flight power? Afterburner is already unlocked for the fly power.

I believe build was made before the change... That means it can be a lot of options.  Evasive maneuvers or CJ to mule another LOTG 7.5 or superspeed with Winter's Gift: slow resist combined with +stealth (or just the +stealth in SS) for full stealth are the 2 I most see as options.

• 3 weeks later
On 3/3/2023 at 8:46 PM, That Ninja said:

Don't mean to necro post, but this is a really neat build I've been using. I have one question though, at level 41, did you mean "evasive maneuvers" flight power? Afterburner is already unlocked for the fly power.

I am back in the game. I took a long break.  Been doing other endeavors.  

Please excuse my LAAAATE response. 

Evasive Maneuvers indeed.  

That build in Mids was using the old Mids 

On 3/4/2023 at 9:23 AM, r0adkill76 said:

Is this build current?

When coming back to the game, I used this same build, did AEON and ITF 4 stars.  

ITF 4 star under 30 mins, 7 deaths. 
AEON 4 star 37 mins, 8 deaths. 
This is completely current build.  It is perhaps the best build for a very very cheap price.    Range defense cap is a must for me.   Recharge time I have in build also a must for me.  
Flying and evasive maneuvers is a must for me. 

Edited by Voltak

On 4/19/2023 at 6:27 PM, A3r0h said:

@Voltak Appreciate the effort and the sharing, was having a hard time figuring out what to put with Kin, and this fixed that right up.
I am curious, with your experience playing both Blasters and Kin Corruptors at a high level and in endgame, if you were to loosly compare the the 2, what would be the main points? Like eg. how do they differ in raw dmg, and do you find that maintaing Kin takes away from the damage potential of the Corruptor? Also, what are your thoughts on Scourge vs. Defiance, the AT passives?

Two totally different classes.  No comparison. 

Blaster's job is to blast and blast or blapper, another and yet fun role, too. 

A kin corruptor's first job is to buff with one of the more fun sets in the game, and a set that has powers that recharge rather quickly. 
Then your job is to blast.  
In regards to Kin, this is the same job as a defender. 

Corruptor has defensive buffs and debuffing instruments to keep yourself and team alive 

For the love of the game, make one of each. 

On 4/25/2023 at 12:48 PM, Stormangel said:

Or Aim.

Aim is not needed at all.    You should have enough to hit in the build to make this work just fine. 

Between siphon power and fulcrum shift, there's a redundancy of dmg buff already that should push Aim out of the build. 

Use that power slot for something much more valuable. 

On 11/21/2022 at 4:06 AM, Six-Six said:

This is false advertising!

It doesn't matter what AT and powers you're talking about. If you give it to @Voltak (s)he'll turn it to an insp-less, deathless killing machine on a 4-star TF.

...but thanks for the guide build. It will help the rest of us on our path to godhood. 😃

OMG, dude.  THIS IS SO AMAZING.   Humbly grateful, friend.  
Hope you having fun. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3