A Trivial Complaint

Jimpy4

51 minutes ago, Jimpy4 said:

I Don't know why this bothers me so much but....I started a kung fu brute and the Crippling Axe Kick is CLEARLY a punch. This needs to be fixed.

Jimpy

A snappy message should appear here

Find your nearest trainer/tailor, and check the animations for Crippling Axe Kick. You have it set to the alternate animation which is a punch.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

The Martial Arts set as a whole is sorely lacking in proper "kiai" technique. 

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

Just put your shoes on your hands. FIXED!:-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

6 hours ago, Sovera said:

Find your nearest trainer/tailor, and check the animations for Crippling Axe Kick. You have it set to the alternate animation which is a punch.

Thanks, that did the trick. Although I didn't have it set to the alternate, it must have done that itself and on all my costumes.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, TalynDerre said:

Oh man, I loved that webcomic.

-Still- going on, and in the best spirit of DBZ the kids grew up, the main characters got old, had kids of their own, who are now grown up as well. No deaths yet but the older characters are getting long on the tooth.