A page full of 50s

GastlyGibus

Don't know why I'm posting this, but I am anyways.

Finally, after about two years, I have done it. A whole character page of level 50 characters. To some, unimpressive. To me, an achievement with my bad case of altoholism.

616453454_50spage.thumb.png.fdb58f53766baa33cbf5795073579a83.png

Took me forever to get just one 50 on live. Haven't used any double exp boosters for any of these guys. No farming, just playing the game the old fashioned way.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 10

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

Congrats!! Self-identified goals = best goals. And your alt number is pretty restrained, on that server at least. Very disciplined for an alt-o-holic!

How do you organize your characters (if at all)? 

• Like 2

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

I've gotta say, "Warning Shot" and "Caped Crustacean" are fantastic names.

Anyway, congratulations!

• Thumbs Up 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

25 minutes ago, Nyghtmaire said:

Congrats!! Self-identified goals = best goals. And your alt number is pretty restrained, on that server at least. Very disciplined for an alt-o-holic!

How do you organize your characters (if at all)? 

They're organized by level. And it's not so much discipline, that list would be a lot longer if it kept all the alts I deleted for not liking the concept or it just not working.

20 minutes ago, Mjolnerd said:

I've gotta say, "Warning Shot" and "Caped Crustacean" are fantastic names.

Anyway, congratulations!

You should see the crustacean's costume. 😛

lobster3.png.3cc16cb950ba1408d3769b61666471ba.pnglobster.png.4f3ce875ba98aeb022a2c277318f2bf9.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

@GastlyGibus

Congratulations hon, I am happy you achieved a goal you set for yourself. But if you would take some words from a stranger who shares an interest the same hobby, I think its foolish to let others tell you how successful or unsuccessful you are, or to compare yourself to others in order to measure yourself. Instead one can compare yourself to your past to gauge how far you have come. We all had different beginnings, choices, and obstacles in life. So matching yourself against someone else isn't really a true or fair comparison. 

So don't let others tell you if you are successful or not. And I don't mean in this game either, I mean in life.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roleki said:

Not to be that guy, but, I'm not seeing a cape.

I think I see one, in the picture on the left if you look between the leg and arm you will see a red drape that covers the background. I believe its just the angle of picture.

I remember my first page o' 50's. Grats to you! It's a good feeling.

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

Thanks for reminding me how amazing this game is.

It's easy to become a bit blase about how excellent this game is and the choices it offers, the differences in character and builds and actually the simple achievement of getting to 50 and enjoying the game for what it is.

Sometimes we forget how lucky we really are - but it's posts like this that bring it back home.

It's fantastic to discover another person's joyful journey - that's why we're a community.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.