Regen: A Journey

Gobbledygook

So, with the semi-frequent discussions that have occurred recently regarding Regen, and my disliking it since it was nerfed (cutting regen percentage on Integration and Instant healing, changing IH to a click instead of a toggle, the purple patch, which lowered the effectiveness of powers such as Tough and Weave), I decided to make one for myself, with a primary that would not really sway the survivability of the secondary. As I had already ran a FM to 50, and wanting to try a new powerset, I chose Savage Melee.

This is where I will chronicle my journey with this character, noting the good and bad.

I will be leveling without the use of IO's until around 35 or 40. I also plan on skipping most of the pool powers that have a direct effect on survivability, with the exception of tough. No RoP, no accolades (except the passives).

I am currently drunk, as my healing factor has not kicked in enough to handle this Jack Daniels.

I reserve the right to edit this initial post to fix grammatical errors, make bad jokes, and to add any information I find to be pertinent at a later (sober) time.

Edited by Gobbledygook
Changed title
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Gobbledygook said:

I am currently drunk, as my healing factor has not kicked in enough to handle this Jack Daniels.

Bushmills until the heat death of the universe.

• Like 3

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Ok, I decided that I'd slow level this toon. You know, run the starting contacts, no dbl xp.

Well, when you're drinking, it's hard to follow the story. Mostly cause it's hard to read, but whatever. After 30 minutes and only being lvl 4, I decided to pick things up a bit, grabbed dbl xp booster and went to town. Well, the sewer, anyway. Me, someone that had been drinking scotch, and some other fine players I lured to my cause of getting me xp by rhyming and lying about my ability to pay their dry cleaning bill.

I noticed I actually died on this DFB.

Twice.

I also noticed a distinct lack of a satisfying sound effect when attacking. I will pay more attention when I'm not drinking, but in my opinion, when ripping someones intestines out and shoving them in their face, there should be meatier sound effects.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Gobbledygook said:

So, after playing Savage for a few levels, sober, I might add, I decided I really did not like the sound effects.

I will be switching to a new powerset.

Give War Mace a try - solid damage and very "crunchy"...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Battle Axxxeeeeee!

I don't even have sound on and I can hear the *CRUNCH* of the axe sweeping through my enemies bones.

Lita Bleu — LiveJournal

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ok, spent a few hours playing tonight.

As mentioned earlier, I was not digging Savage, so I remade the toon based off of feedback from the previous thread where I asked about primary.

I am enjoying my Not Wolverine Claws/Reg Brute.

A few notes.

WHen I build melee toons tend to slot there attacks before defensive powers. Normally three slotss in the attacks in the case of Brutes. Just an ass, end red, and a recharge, as I feel Fury contributes enough to damage at this point.

Reconstruction is, at this point, just a respite. I died quite a few times running the Hollows missions solo.

I have not tried changing difficutly settings at this point.

I did join a Posi part 1, and ran a few PUG missions, getting me up to 25.

I got Tough after I had the mandatory attacks, (spin, focus) as I feel that Regen reall needs something to bolster it's survivability right now. And with Stamina and QR, I definitely have the end to spare for one additional toggle. It stacks well with Resilience, and I already notice a difference.

Tomorrow I plan on Running Posi 2, Synapse, Moonfire, Citadel, and the Yin TF's.

I'll also probably start grabbing the exploration badges needed for the accolades.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to see the Claws brute is working out better for you. I can understand SFX breaking a powerset for you. Savage Melee really should sound more visceral (and it at least did a bit before they nerfed the SFX on Shred and Rending Flurry).

If I could I'd just like to offer some comments and friendly advice for your journey.

4 hours ago, Gobbledygook said:

WHen I build melee toons tend to slot there attacks before defensive powers.

Yeah, I agree. When you get a solid AoE early on like Claws does, you can start clearing mobs pretty quickly by slotting it up. That and Follow Up I would probably dump some slots into, but I think the other attacks will be fine with 1-2 slots until you get closer to 30. Mobs don't have that much HP early on. Unfortunately, neither do you. That's why IMO investing slots into your Regen powers as soon as you can will go far.

Reconstruction is, at this point, just a respite. I died quite a few times running the Hollows missions solo.

That's because your actual secondary is Inspirations! You want this to be coming back as quick as possible to get some real mileage out of it. 3 recharge SOs, 2 more for healing if you can spare it, and you'll be in pretty good shape. Dull Pain is really there to make Reconstruction (and all of your healing honestly) stronger by giving you a huge green bar, so this is something else you also want on as short of a cooldown as possible to maximize uptime.

I got Tough after I had the mandatory attacks, (spin, focus) as I feel that Regen reall needs something to bolster it's survivability right now. And with Stamina and QR, I definitely have the end to spare for one additional toggle. It stacks well with Resilience, and I already notice a difference.

Yes, RES goes far on a Brute. As for something else to bolster your defenses, might I suggest picking up Rune of Protection? It's a giant spike of +RES to all on a fixed cooldown, so you don't have to worry about it's performance changing based on your global recharge. This makes it really good as an early pick, as early as 20 depending on how much you wanna push back for that (which, I'm assuming your End might be fine without QR if we're being really frugal on picks. But that's what happens when you make an assumption. You make an ass out of u and mption. This is a long parenthetical statement.)

Drop a Force Feedback: Chance for +Recharge in Focus! It'll give your recharge a nice boost during combat until you start slotting IOs.

Looking forward to hearing more!

And don't forget Slow Resistance!

Edited by Spaghetti Betty
forgot Slow Resistance
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

10 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Glad to see the Claws brute is working out better for you. I can understand SFX breaking a powerset for you. Savage Melee really should sound more visceral (and it at least did a bit before they nerfed the SFX on Shred and Rending Flurry).

If I could I'd just like to offer some comments and friendly advice for your journey.

Yeah, I agree. When you get a solid AoE early on like Claws does, you can start clearing mobs pretty quickly by slotting it up. That and Follow Up I would probably dump some slots into, but I think the other attacks will be fine with 1-2 slots until you get closer to 30. Mobs don't have that much HP early on. Unfortunately, neither do you. That's why IMO investing slots into your Regen powers as soon as you can will go far.

That's because your actual secondary is Inspirations! You want this to be coming back as quick as possible to get some real mileage out of it. 3 recharge SOs, 2 more for healing if you can spare it, and you'll be in pretty good shape. Dull Pain is really there to make Reconstruction (and all of your healing honestly) stronger by giving you a huge green bar, so this is something else you also want on as short of a cooldown as possible to maximize uptime.

Yes, RES goes far on a Brute. As for something else to bolster your defenses, might I suggest picking up Rune of Protection? It's a giant spike of +RES to all on a fixed cooldown, so you don't have to worry about it's performance changing based on your global recharge. This makes it really good as an early pick, as early as 20 depending on how much you wanna push back for that (which, I'm assuming your End might be fine without QR if we're being really frugal on picks. But that's what happens when you make an assumption. You make an ass out of u and mption. This is a long parenthetical statement.)

Drop a Force Feedback: Chance for +Recharge in Focus! It'll give your recharge a nice boost during combat until you start slotting IOs.

Looking forward to hearing more!

And don't forget Slow Resistance!

I was going to do the whole "quote within a quote" thing, then realized, maybe that's not for me.

I do have three slots, well, four now, in Recon and DP. I mean they were the last ones I slotted, but yeah.

As far as RoP, I'm purposely avoiding the majority of external res/def powers just to test Regen itself. Yes, I know Tough is an outside power, but it is on consistently.

This is one of the reasons I went Brute instead of Scrapper. No Shadow Meld, RoP, Eye of the Magus, Elusive Mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm running -1/x6 at the moment, and having a blast. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I just picked up Shockwave. Meh.

Just a few things I have noticed on my path so far:

Do not wait until you're at half health to use Reconstruction. If you wait that long, you're most likely toast. Once you're at 3/4 health, fire away.

Dull Pain, I sometimes wait until half health for, as it's a beefier heal that also increases your total health regenerated per second.

Speaking of health regenerated per second, Integration. Yuck. I was hoping that when I picked it up, there would be a much higher increase in survivability then what I observed.

Honestly, so far the best increases in survivability have been from Tough and Shockwave.

Though I'm honestly not too surprised.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm a bit invested in your journey from a curiosity and love-for-regen stand point, and I decided to try a little "play from home" style game by building and slotting in Mid's based on your level progression in your posts. I know you mentioned at the beginning you weren't going to do early investment into IO's, but it did make me curious what could be achieved by 25 with cheap sets and chasing Resistance, Regen, and HP to bolster the natural aspects of Regen as effectively as possible. I also focused on a relatively conservative slotting scheme that played to both set advantage, and looking for maximization of overall ability.

This is what I was looking at:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 49 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Regeneration
Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 1: Fast Healing -- DctWnd-Heal(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(11)
Level 2: Slash -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(5), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), UnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15)
Level 4: Reconstruction -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal(11)
Level 6: Spin -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(7), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Obl-%Dam(15)
Level 8: Follow Up -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(9)
Level 10: Quick Recovery -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(13)
Level 12: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(13)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Integration -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-Absorb%(17)
Level 18: Focus -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(19)
Level 20: Resilience -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(21), ImpSki-Status(21), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 22: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(23), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(25)
Level 24: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 26: Shockwave -- Empty(A)
Level 28: Instant Healing -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 30: Moment of Glory -- Empty(A)
Level 32: [Empty]
Level 35: [Empty]
Level 38: [Empty]
Level 41: [Empty]
Level 44: [Empty]
Level 47: [Empty]
Level 49: [Empty]
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
------------

image.png.d53f52fb6a3fea800125468dc607fe88.png

There are obviously more optimized choices for certain areas like the attacks once the build hits 50, but I isolated specifically to just what could be achieved by 25(ish). For only having two toggles that is a heck of a lot of resistance and regen at 25.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Sir Myshkin said:

I'm a bit invested in your journey from a curiosity and love-for-regen stand point, and I decided to try a little "play from home" style game by building and slotting in Mid's based on your level progression in your posts. I know you mentioned at the beginning you weren't going to do early investment into IO's, but it did make me curious what could be achieved by 25 with cheap sets and chasing Resistance, Regen, and HP to bolster the natural aspects of Regen as effectively as possible. I also focused on a relatively conservative slotting scheme that played to both set advantage, and looking for maximization of overall ability.

This is what I was looking at:

Hide contents

Level 49 Magic Brute

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3)
Level 1: Fast Healing -- DctWnd-Heal(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(11)
Level 2: Slash -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(5), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), UnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15)
Level 4: Reconstruction -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal(11)
Level 6: Spin -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(7), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Obl-%Dam(15)
Level 8: Follow Up -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(9)
Level 12: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(13)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Integration -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-Absorb%(17)
Level 18: Focus -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(19)
Level 20: Resilience -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(21), ImpSki-Status(21), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)
Level 22: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(23), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(25)
Level 24: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 26: Shockwave -- Empty(A)
Level 28: Instant Healing -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 30: Moment of Glory -- Empty(A)
Level 32: [Empty]
Level 35: [Empty]
Level 38: [Empty]
Level 41: [Empty]
Level 44: [Empty]
Level 47: [Empty]
Level 49: [Empty]
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
------------

image.png.d53f52fb6a3fea800125468dc607fe88.png

There are obviously more optimized choices for certain areas like the attacks once the build hits 50, but I isolated specifically to just what could be achieved by 25(ish). For only having two toggles that is a heck of a lot of resistance and regen at 25.

Thanks, I'll have a closer look when I'm on my desktop.

Resistance, health and regen are the aspects I was going to chase once I started IO'ing him out.

So, I picked up Instant Healing, which if I'm remembering correctly, basically doubles my hp regen.

Again, this on it's own doesn't really seem to be doing too much.

Yes, I use Dull Pain as soon as it recharges.

Yes, I see why so many people bash on Regen.

Am I going to jump on that bandwagon?

Quite possibly, but I am going to remain open minded and not form an opinion until this journey is complete.

Not like when I first went to Iraq. That place just sucked. 

Instant Healing will probably serve you better as a preemptive tool. Clicking it pushes your Regen to a pretty high level, which is good if you know you're about to absorb a ton of hits. Using it in conjunction with DP can function as a pseudo T9 until you get MoG.

• Like 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Slotting the power transfer heal proc 4 places when you’re 50 helps. Regen still sucks though. I leveled and max io’d/incarnated out a scrapper, brute, and sentinel. Deleted two of them. Still have the scrapper but only cause it’s electric blast and don’t have another electric blast. Gotta use IH before you’re dying. Using it at half health likely won’t help much. It’s all a juggling act that isn’t worth the effort. I do look forward to the inevitable conclusion though. 

Yeah, I've read plenty on how to use the Regen powers since the great Nerf Bat Beatdowns of the early days.

I just havn't given it an honest and fair shot since then.

I have suggestions I want to make, but I don't want to make them from a place of ignorance.

Time to walk a mile in Regens shoes, as the saying goes. 

16 minutes ago, Gobbledygook said:

I'm thinking of running this alongside Elec Armor, but open to suggestions.

I mean it's a great set everywhere now, but I think it's the best for optimized regen since you can literally slot everything but Build Up with FF proc.

The actual soft control is nice too but kind of inconsistent so not to be fully relied on.

I think sometimes I'm a hazard to my own health, because this is just sick:

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Brute
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(3), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(3), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), TchofDth-Dam%(40)
Level 1: Fast Healing -- DctWnd-Heal(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(11), RgnTss-Regen+(31), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(43)
Level 2: Slash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Hct-Acc/Rchg(5), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Hct-Dam%(34), AchHee-ResDeb%(34)
Level 4: Reconstruction -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal(11), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(42)
Level 6: Spin -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(36)
Level 8: Follow Up -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(9), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(9), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(36), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(36), AdjTrg-Rchg(46)
Level 12: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(13), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(45), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(45), DctWnd-Rchg(46)
Level 14: Boxing -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33)
Level 16: Integration -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(17), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(17), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(42)
Level 18: Focus -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(37)
Level 20: Resilience -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(21), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(21), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 22: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(23), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(25), ImpArm-ResPsi(25)
Level 24: Weave -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 26: Shockwave -- Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(A), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(27), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(29), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(43)
Level 28: Instant Healing -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal(39), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Rchg(48)
Level 30: Moment of Glory -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 32: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 35: Superior Conditioning -- SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(A)
Level 38: Arcane Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A)
Level 44: Mystic Flight -- HypSnc-End/Fly(A), HypSnc-End(45)
Level 47: Rune of Protection -- TtnCtn-ResDam(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(48), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(48), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Infiltration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Stamina -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A)
Level 49: Arcane Power
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
------------

For some at first glance that may not pop right away as being significant, but by contrast my Scrapper can run most standard content without ever touching Reconstruction, Shadow Meld, Instant Healing, or MoG with just 32% Melee and ~40% Resistance and equal Regeneration to this. This thing is pretty much only killable by exotic types, and even then there's the fact that Rune pops those Resistances up another 25%, there's still IH and MoG in there, and Recon that'll probably collect dust like a broken sofa in a boarded up mansion.

Dear Diary,

Last night, after having great success with -1/x6 difficulty, I think I got a little cocky. I bumped it up to +0/x8.

Luckily I decided to run Provost Marchands arc, and Arachnos taught me a valuable lesson.

With that being said, I've decided to make one little change.

I'm going to make a second build.

Since @Sir Myshkinwas kind enough to create a lvl 30 build, I'm going to make this my second build.

Why?

Why not?

I'm mostly a casual gamer. An informed casual gamer. I know the basics of the mechanics of the game, (softcap for def, hard cap for res, that resists resist resist debuffs, etc).

I don't normally invest large amounts of influence into builds. I don't have a single purple slotted across any of my numerous alts.

I do however, normally start slotting IO's around 27. So since it's something I do with every other toon, it would be dumb, and unfair, to try and compare Regen against other secondaries while running Regen naked, and all others with clothes on.

The second build will allow me to do this.

I'm also going to have a couple of other toons run the Marchand arc in flashback before I play anymore on Regen, allowing me to compare apples to apples, so to speak.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sorry for no recent updates, but I haven't really been playing much, except for the Rad/Fire SuperTeam, and finishing yhe Provost Marchand arc.

I have however gotten a few cool costumes put together for Spyneshank, and once I figure out how to take good quality screenshots and post them, I will post them in the awesome thread about that stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

This has been a pretty inspiring thread. Good luck on the run!

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.