I am Snarky-cus

DougGraves

296537132_bravesirrobin-4231119152.gif.e3e2447c0092c760ead7e72d12133951.gif

Quitters!

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I feel like some story details are missing.  Was the leader one of those 2 characters that ran ahead,  did anyone ask that it wasnt advertised as a speedrun and to clear through.  Im assuming you didnt just drop without communicating anything to anyone but its not in the details.  At any rate,  i wish you success in your future endeavors. 

On one hand I am someone who got to a point where I had most TFs memorized and would jump ahead and go to an objective instead of killing everything along the way (Synapse in particular with pre-emptive 'anyone got a teleport when this mission ends?').

On the other there are certain TFs where this is not really welcome such as of Posi 1 and 2, or Yin. Partly because they are fast already, partly because they are at a level where low level characters crave sweet sweet XP.

Synapse is a different beast because it is so long, but I've trimmed it to just under an hour with these antics.

• Like 1