Prismatic Costumes

Snarky

On 4/27/2023 at 6:28 AM, Scarlet Shocker said:

Honestly I've seen nothing in the Prismatic doodad that I consider worth even thinking of saving for

I just sell these things, which makes them a decent perk but I typically get more for PVP recipe than I get for the Prismatics.

1 hour ago, Monkeyking said:

I haven't seen this confirmed one way or the other, does mini-mode scale your weapons down as well? Are you a tiny person with a hilariously oversize sword or does the sword shrink to match?

I'd have to double check, but pretty sure they shrink to match.

There is a fun thing with capes you can do since they do not scale down unless you zone.  It's like wearing a big tent for some. 😄

On 4/27/2023 at 3:28 AM, Scarlet Shocker said:

Honestly I've seen nothing in the Prismatic doodad that I consider worth even thinking of saving for

I have a few characters where there has been a decent choice. My Ice/Ice Blaster Господин Заморозить (Gospodin Zamorozit') picked up the Hellfrost costume, my Plant/Nature Controller Разрастание (Razrastaniye) got the Infested Devoured costume, my Robotics/Dark MM БРИГАДИР (BRIGADYR) got the IDF BCU costume, and my AR/EM Blaster Pakfront got the PPD Hard Shell costume. The rest of my characters I haven't really seen one of the prismatic costumes that really calls out for them.

12 hours ago, El D said:

The first one - the Prismatic costumes and effects deactivate when the player dies and have to be turned back on after being rezzed. It does break the immersion a bit, but everything detoggles when the player dies so it's just following the same rules for active powers.

Thanks much!  I can work with that.

• Thumbs Up 1