No Influence for items after respec?

Solarverse

You get 2 warning messages and plenty of room to place any extra enhancements you don't plan on slotting anymore. Before we only had a handful of room so I can see why the auto sale was put in place but it's not needed anymore.

Not to be a smart ass here, but if there was plenty of room, I would have never made this post.  ;)

Not to be a smart ass here but if your build is so terrible that you have to remove more than 70 enhancements, you probably should try a different game ;)

The difference between what I said and the garbage you just spewed out of your mouth is...I honestly wasn't being a smart ass...which was why I stated it up front so that you wouldn't take me that way. You on the other hand are clearly "trying" to be a smart ass.

Has nothing to do with my build, my man. I was level 46, I had out grown my SO's...I wanted to sell them. And before you tell me to go make IO's...no. For reasons.

P.S. Don't tell me to go play another game. Chances are, I was playing this game back when you were nothing more than a squiggly thing racing to the egg.

Oh I was being a smart ass.  I was not "trying".  But it was ok because I put the ;) at the end ;)

No, you were "trying." Hence why I placed the word "trying" in parentheses. You're not very good at it. Don't quit your day job.

So you have over 70 enhancements in one build that you get rid of in a single respec?

IDK what level you'd be to have 70 and IDC for the purpose of the reply, but the one thing that comes to mind is IO recycling. IE: You've out-leveled the enh and at a predetermined point have chosen to say store those in the base for another alt/sg member. It saves a bit on inf for the next alt that can use them.

Afterwards, of course, you'd then slot the higher level IOs.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)