Photo mode, free movement of the camera for a video

Wargram

Hello, i dont know if this has been posted or if I should do it right here, I'm new and I'm not really sure about both.

What I want is to move the camera freely to make a video tribute to this game.

These 2 weeks have been wonderful and I want to make a video where I put all the emotions I have regarding the good time I've had here.

Is it possible to move the camera as if it were photo mode or is this unlikely?

Thanks.

Edited by Potaro
  • Thumbs Up 1

... you know, I haven't checked recently. Are demorecord and demoplay still functioning? I seem to recall an issue with playback some time ago...

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

2 hours ago, Greycat said:

... you know, I haven't checked recently. Are demorecord and demoplay still functioning? I seem to recall an issue with playback some time ago...

They still function.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Demo_Recording

I believe more info on demo editing can be found here:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Demo_Editing

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Thank you very much for your answers. And thanks for the welcome, this is really the 1st mmo where I feel good, the progress is smooth and without pressure, the community is very supportive and the customization... my god the customization..... it's on another level.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Fire Gambit said:

Thank you very much for your answers. And thanks for the welcome, this is really the 1st mmo where I feel good, the progress is smooth and without pressure, the community is very supportive and the customization... my god the customization..... it's on another level.

Welcome to the best old game ever made.  Glad you found Homecoming.  Yes, the customization... There are limits, yet compared to other games?  Heh. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

Welcome to the best old game ever made.  Glad you found Homecoming.  Yes, the customization... There are limits, yet compared to other games?  Heh. 

Exactly, these old graphics make me very nostalgic, but when you enter gameplay and possibilities, all the options that CoH offers are incredible compared to almost any modern game.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Fire Gambit said:

... all the options that CoH offers are incredible compared to almost any modern game.

Just insane levels of customization.  I mean look at the forums.  Even here you can use an accordion to record your responses. 

Edited by Techwright
Grammar correction
  • Like 1

I remember reading somewhere that people that take a lot of photos often create a second account and make a character as small as possible and also give them flight so they can be the photographer and get the camera angle "just right".  I've not done that, as I don't take that many screenshots / photos / videos, but it may help you accomplish what you are trying to do.

• Like 1