COSTUME PIECE REQUESTS

And running with the Hammer Throwing set @megaericzero put in my head, can we get turtle shells and spiked turtle shells as back options? As well as shorter but much more robust lizard tails to approximate a turtle's? And maybe even a cartoonish turtle head like a Koopa's but not quite so we don't have to worry about lawsuits?

I may need help....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

your tail (or someone elses) tail wrapped around your waist

That might work better as an emote. Well, for the 'your tail' one at least. The someone else's tail, while fairly horrific a thought, would work as a costume piece.

2 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

your tail (or someone elses) tail wrapped around your waist

Hmm... odd request, but I'm not against it.  Still, maybe that'd be better under the tails category, so you could still have a "regular" belt, if so desired...

31 minutes ago, KingCeddd03 said:

a80dae079ebc0fbbd805800975e1e596.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.aa05c6c066db94fff41896405a10fb26.jpeg

And no copyright infringements.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to change the gloves. Sorry.

Edited by Rudra
Edited to remove duplicate image.
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Game Master

OK, let's not start another argument.  I trimmed some back and forth and debated removing the pics.  I'm leaving them for the moment, but if KingCeddd03 or anyone turns this into a New York bulletin board by adding more they all might go.

Also, be excellent to each other.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I just wish they'd fix that bug that prevents the back/underside of many of those cloth pieces from being colored unless you select "Apply to All", (or w/e that option is called)...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GM_GooglyMoogly said:

New York bulletin board

What does this term mean?

I can only guess or assume and that is never good.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

15 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

What does this term mean?

I can only guess or assume and that is never good.

My guess is awash in images and the like. Such as how a community bulletin board at like a game shop often ends up being. Lots of flash and pictures to get readers attention, but with the content buried under other postings trying to get your attention. Just my best guess though.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 6/25/2024 at 2:12 PM, KingCeddd03 said:

hair

34c8d8b23b908acb509943555736b093.jpg

The problem with this is animation. All the hair options we have stay motionless as the character moves around. That's ok for shorter styles, but on big hair like this, it would look super weird. Really big hair might have clipping problems, too.

3 hours ago, KingCeddd03 said:

fba4298d3418e40fd692b2a4fe4bbbd9.jpg

The sword? The boots? The chest plate? The skirt thing?

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

First, it's "opinion", not "option".

Second, you are still posting pics without saying what it is you want from the pics. No one can read your mind. Not even the devs you are appealing to. So if you want anything you are posting to even be considered, you need to state what it is from the pics that you are asking for.

Third, this is very much a question and answer thread. That is what the Suggestions and Feedback forum is. The author of the OP asks a question, whatever it is (s)he/they would like to see added or changed, and every person with a forum account can respond and give their feedback. It even says so on the "Concerning this forum..." thread that you have been directed to, linked to, and even quoted from to many, many, many times already. Any comment on the forums is open to everyone reviewing, critiquing, and responding to.

I dont have to 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Could we get the shaman style options from the Banished Pantheon.

Or the fur options from this guy...

Would be awesome if we could get some Native American representation with hair feathers, moccasin style boots and gloves and loin cloths please

55-incarnate29.jpg

BP costume.jpg

native-american-indian-woman-with-feathers-vector-45870935.jpg

native-american-indian-man-with-feathers-vector-45833355.jpg

677421f1a6f8b68a82c1eecd73404bf7.jpg

26 minutes ago, TacoPete73 said:

Could we get the shaman style options from the Banished Pantheon.

Or the fur options from this guy...

Would be awesome if we could get some Native American representation with hair feathers, moccasin style boots and gloves and loin cloths please

55-incarnate29.jpg

BP costume.jpg

native-american-indian-woman-with-feathers-vector-45870935.jpg

native-american-indian-man-with-feathers-vector-45833355.jpg

677421f1a6f8b68a82c1eecd73404bf7.jpg

Shadowhunter is a unique entity in the game and we are not likely to get his costume pieces. Though a fur cloak/cape of another style can be an option.

And you have to be careful with American Indian costume pieces being added. I don't think there will be a problem with fur or leather shoes and boots, but incorporate too much cultural symbols and there is the risk of a lawsuit over cultural appropriation. So not likely going to get American Indian headdresses or feathers.

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Somewhat self-indulgent list since I play Faungirl, the character in the image I uploaded... 😁

-Deer tail! Small, cute! Can easily be static/non-animated! (Could also stand in for goat tail!)

-Deer antlers! Big! Handsome! Good for headbutting! Many of the gays will thank you!

-SKIRT OPTIONS FOR MONSTER LEGS! Just because you have digitigrade legs doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't enjoy fashion, or modesty! Failing that, more belts or outfits that double as skirts! (Whoever designed the Sybil outfit, THANK YOU.)

-More tattoo options! Maybe give us the option to color existing tattoos, like Yakuza? Can it be done? Who knows, I ain't a designer! 😅

EDIT: Also, deer ears. The floppy ear is pretty good, but we demand FUR TUFTS.

faungirl.png

Edited by Rainspirit

I would absolutely love to see a shark fin back item. Just a dorsal fin sitting around shoulder blade/ribs level that can match skin tone or be given a color from the costume palette like the ear options.