COSTUME PIECE REQUESTS

Just like the title suggests, hopefully this can become a pinned thread where we can suggest costume pieces.

Mine is a noseless face. Not like there's no nose on the mask, and you can turn sideways and see the profile of a nose, but no nose at all.

Example: Cad Bane, or Image Comics Pitt.

Praetorian Seer costume pieces.

Costume parts from Maelstrom and Penelope Yin. And Swan's feathered cape. Gloves from Praetorian PPD.

Curly hair. Long, medium, and short. More natural styles for POC.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

Add all the long hairstyles that women have to the men.  The men are severely lacking in hairstyles.  Also potentially down the road allow hat and hair compatibility.

Also more long flowing outfit for men as well.  More longcoats, robes, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/7/2023 at 6:09 PM, ATS said:

Add all the long hairstyles that women have to the men.  The men are severely lacking in hairstyles.  Also potentially down the road allow hat and hair compatibility.

Totally agree on more long hairstyles for men, and the hats. My husband can sit on his hair. Also more POC hairstyles for men from a Jheri curl to fades with patterns like a peace sign or lightning bolts.

Also, glove, shoulder, and back options for tattoos. Snakes, barbed wire, Mom/Mother, anchor, heart, sun, moon, eclipse, Eye of Horus, Ankh, Celtic weave, feather, dragon... some of the Tsoo options have tats, but they don't fit all characters. My Egyptian has many tattoos and though not all mentioned above would fit, one or two could represent. And she's not the only one I have with tats.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

Padded Gloves and Fingerless Gloves with various sleeve (tight, sleek, leather) options, so I'm not left with a bare forearm, and instead something to connect to chest options, since they end at the start of the forearm.

• 7 months later

I brought this up in the upcoming patch topic and was told it was the wrong place, so since this is still here, I'll just bump this back up again.  I think a lot of this stuff would be nice and isn't unfeasable, even if it takes some time to implement.  I think we'd all be patient with it, I'd just like to know that maybe this stuff could all make it in one day.  

image.thumb.jpeg.e1f943eabc02a733a27a6be4ff57e1e3.jpeg

Edited by ATS
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would love to be able to make a Widow or Crab without the terrible costume locks. We can make PC and WS with open human costumes wy not these two? I've tried playing them and just cant get past the terrible costumes features to play them. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I'd also like to see the cyborg auras stay on at all times instead of only in combat.  As it stands the cyborg targeting optics is the the only way to have only a single eye glow in the game, so it's a shame it's only a combat only aura.

• Thumbs Up 1

I’d like an option for all the chain wrapped leather gloves to use any of the “smooth/bare” texture options instead of just leather. The base texture is already available under smooth/bare as one of its options so that suggests they use the same UV maps.

I’ve got a couple bruisers who’d look a lot better with something other than the leather or wrap underneath (ex. fingerless gloves).

My other request would be for the Organic Armor over skin texture that some of the Awakened have.

Turbans. Can't really fathom why you can't make a Arabian Knight or Shikh-type hero. A few different types would be good.

//Jack

• Thumbs Up 2

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well I have others.”

― Groucho Marx

On 2/20/2024 at 2:43 AM, ATS said:

I brought this up in the upcoming patch topic and was told it was the wrong place, so since this is still here, I'll just bump this back up again.  I think a lot of this stuff would be nice and isn't unfeasable, even if it takes some time to implement.  I think we'd all be patient with it, I'd just like to know that maybe this stuff could all make it in one day.  

image.thumb.jpeg.e1f943eabc02a733a27a6be4ff57e1e3.jpeg

All hairstyles from both genders made available to the opposite.  Those male/huge Barbaric locks would work quite nicely for female models.  So would PrincetonShiverHipster, and many others.  Let US decide what looks right for our characters, not what fits "gender norms" defined over a decade ago.

• Thanks 1