Storms a'comin. October 2023.

kelika2

What event? I haven't logged in since Friday, and I see nothing on the forums about it. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

3 hours ago, Andreah said:

Prismatics down to 2.9 Million, Boosters still selling at 2+ Million each; and there's only 109 of those for sale and 26,850 outstanding bids. The bids count was more like 12k a few days ago. The new alt ToT train must still be going hard.

I don't tend to sell my PAs, but I have a bunch of new test characters that may be rerolled after the event is over.

On 10/14/2023 at 7:44 AM, Andreah said:

The new alt ToT train must still be going hard.

Apparently.  I only ToT each character enough to get the 5 badges that give the Aether but people seem to be going non-stop.  So many people are doing the ToT blitz at the hotel in Peregrine that it's making it hard for the Hami raids to get enough people.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Apparently.  I only ToT each character enough to get the 5 badges that give the Aether but people seem to be going non-stop.  So many people are doing the ToT blitz at the hotel in Peregrine that it's making it hard for the Hami raids to get enough people.

Just speaking for myself, but October is really busy for me and this one has had additional stressors meaning I barely have the spoons to do anything taking brain power or any sort of real commitment.  (Not that Hami takes much, just depends on timing on my part)

I get all my chars the Aether badges and then I tend to fill in the rest of the event badges if I have ability.  Which can take a lot of door clicking depending on RNG to finish the costume badges.  And depending on how the tip drops.  34 complete at this point and six just need either banners or House of Kane which take the most planning time.

I did run a team last night on Everlasting in PI, and just tossed a team together that managed to do all badges for it.   Could have used a little more DPS since we were down to 4 minutes at the last banner defeat, but we did it.   And what I didn't know that the hunt for the GM starts the clock up again.  (20 minutes?)

On 10/16/2023 at 11:48 AM, Ironblade said:

Also in Kalista Wharf. Folks doing it there also on mass to escape the lag of doing it in PI.