Help me with my specific Pocket Defender!

Yomo Kimyata

I'm looking to build a support defender, but a specific type of support defender.  I've done some work here on the forums and just read the Ultimate Support thread.  I'm familiar with all the defender primaries and secondaries with few exceptions but not expert.  Having just picked up the handle Pocket Defender on Excelsior, I'd like to build one, and I'd like your thoughts and advice.

This is not a contest.  I just don't have time for that anymore.  I'm happy to give anyone inf if they send me an in game email at @Yomo (anyone gets 100mm per global account.  If you want more than that either make a really cogent argument or ask me how to make the amount you are looking for.)  But please make that request via ingame email.

Here are my objectives:

- I want an alt that I will log on with on my second account and autofollow one of my scrappers.  The scrapper will be built to solo just about anything soloable, so I'm not looking for +30% defense shields or +50% resistance shields.  Assume the scrapper will benefit from any buffs but I'm not going to rebuild it to only work well in partner with this defender.

- Must be a defender.

- Only one power on auto, so no macro stuff.

- All incarnate stuff would be used passively.

- I will be spending almost all my effort on the main account, but before a big AV(s) battle I would probably switch to the defender to buff/summon/whatever.  I do not anticipate switching accounts during a fight, even to rebuff/debuff.  But it would have to be really worth my time since my attention span is short and I'd rather play the scrapper.

- I'd like it to survive in follow mode as we move towards end battle, so good survival stats would be nice.

Basically, I'd like to be able to self-duo the Barracuda SF, and beating Reichman with only one active character.  Scrapper/Defender team seems to make the most sense based on what I read.

I've got an open mind on this.  I'm thinking initially Rad/Elec/Mu.  Lots of toggles, and tailor-made for Musculature Alpha.  What are your thoughts, oh wise ones?

Who run Bartertown?

If you are going to be hands off on the defender, how important is a spammable heal for the Defender needed? I ask because Poison with Venomous Gas would be nice to have on auto-follow. Poison also doesn't require a lot of powers to make it work.

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

If you're running a scrapper I'm not sure your Defender is going to be able to survive using those Rad Toggles - it should pull aggro at some point and then dead defender.. I'm not even sure what should be on Auto - Accelerate Metabolism?

Honestly sounds like an Empath with Fort on Auto and switch over to cast AB. RA, and RA on you before a big fight is possibly all you need?

Pain Domination with the Soothing Aura toggle on, Anguishing Cry on Auto and then switch to hit yourself with World of Pain and Painbringer before a big fight also seems like a winner.

Possibly even an MM in Bodyguard mode instead of a Defender?  You could put the Pets in Passive Follow and it would give your MM that much more health protection.  Or leave them in Defensive Follow and get some added firepower whenever an AoE attack sets them off

• Like 2

^ if his scrapper has an aggro aura, the defender should get no personal aggro most of the time regardless of toggles.

However, splash damage will be a thing.

Especially in Barracuda SF during those "endless" waves. Granted, unless this is a MO attempt, you can live with... letting the defender die, then rezzing only once all the riffraff is removed.

In AV fights your alts may get away with 0 survivability even on a passive multibox setup. Simply position your extra accounts at the right range, 40 feet away does the trick for Reichsman.

Rad/Elec is a strong choice. RI+EF+CC+VS, LR on auto during AVs, the heal aura on auto rest of the time (to hopefully survive splash). I can't think of a better setup for completely passive.

Although, as Ringo says, the MM option is worth exploring. -7.5% res difference on EF isn't that much, and a full primary of pets attacking beats VS by far.

Does Pocket Defender have to be a defender? 😉

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

As has been mentioned, I think the hardest part will be keeping the defender alive due to splash damage.  That is the primary killer of many of my defenders when fighting large groups on a team, and that is when I'm actively playing.  Since you want a defender, I would choose between force field and sonic resonance.  Keep the main bubble (dispersion) up and throw on the others if/when you want.  Also, load the defender with leadership and any other +def powers you can to minimize hits.  If you go sonic, you can also toss disruption field on your scrapper for some additional -res, since your defender is auto-following.  The other school of thought I have is to get something with a PBAoE heal and set it to auto.  Then, gear that defender toward IO sets that add +healing and +rchg to get an almost continuous stream of healing.  That will help keep the defender "topped off" health-wise, but you still need to build for defense.  Empathy would be my choice, unless your scrapper is incredibly self-sufficient, as you can jump to the defender before a large fight and toss on all those buffs (as others mentioned).

• Like 1

The problem with Rad or any other set with toggle debuffs is that you would need to switch to the defender to target the enemy in order to apply RI/EF. About the only powers you could run on auto are AM (or the heal) and Choking Cloud. Time could be interesting. You could have Temporal Selection or Farsight on auto and they could also run Time's Juncture (but that also pulls a lot of aggro). Empathy is probably the simplest way to go.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

I run 3 accounts very often and here's my $0.02...

A sonic/sonic defender is the most passive defender I use for this purpose. Disruprton field on your scrapper and put the tier 1 sonic blast on auto. shields and clarity if needed.

Elec affinity/x defenders are less passive but they can stay alive through almost anything and you can choose what power to put on auto to match the situation (heals, end, +dam, or even an attack). They pair well with blappers or offensive prioritized scrappers.

Empathy with fort on auto and AB for hard fights is solid but slightly wasted on a scrapper.  Pairs better with blaster.

A crabbermind (or 2) with -res proc'd venom grenade on auto blows away any defender for this purpose.  My em/bio scrap with 2 crabberminds solos Tin Mage in 12 minutes and Aeon in 35 without using temps, boosters ultimate insps etc.

YMMV depending on how you use macros, incan, dual monitors, or other multibox aids.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Normally.... I'd suggest a Defender that also debuffs. However, given the multi-box constraint... I don't think 'passive' debuffs is that strong an option. Personally: I am not a fan of Venomous Gas (Poison's T9) but I suppose it could be made to work on a Pocket Defender if the defender itself has softcap+ defenses and some sort of PBAoE heal is the auto-power. You will almost certainly be able to have very high defenses by skimping on primary/secondary power choices and leaning into pools, modulo power/slotting choices for set enhancement bonuses.

My first instinct/preference would be a Time Manipulation primary. There are a few different primary options for the auto-power (depending on content, and needs)... and when played more actively, the Pocket Defender should be able to buff an ally. My thinking is the toggle powers that reduce/slow down nearby enemy offense.

Something else to consider (for a Pocket Defender): It might be worthwhile to consider an attack from the secondary to be the auto power targeting the Scrapper('s target). My first instinct is some sort of AoE, but that might draw more attention to the Defender than you want. Something 'simple' like Beam Rifle's Disintegrate for some single-target DoT and -Regeneration might do the trick. There may be better (secondary) choices, but a -Regeneration effect is where I would lean.

• Like 1

This is really some great stuff here, keep it up my froods!

A specific point:

7 hours ago, nihilii said:

Does Pocket Defender have to be a defender? 😉

Yes.  It's in the name!

10 hours ago, Ringo said:

Possibly even an MM in Bodyguard mode instead of a Defender?  You could put the Pets in Passive Follow and it would give your MM that much more health protection.  Or leave them in Defensive Follow and get some added firepower whenever an AoE attack sets them off

However, I just reserved Pocket Mastermind as well.

I figure I need both these special powers to succeed, so in theory either defender or mastermind will do.

image.png.57697ff055490095282bbdae3d189eb0.png

And so I will probably start another thread on the MM page later on, but I'll need to think on that!  I'm not as well versed in MMs although I have a few of them, and I recall I really enjoyed my Beasts/Traps which I think is my only 50.

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

9 hours ago, nihilii said:

Rad/Elec is a strong choice. RI+EF+CC+VS, LR on auto during AVs, the heal aura on auto rest of the time (to hopefully survive splash). I can't think of a better setup for completely passive.

This was my thinking.  For an AV fight, the prebuff would be more of a predebuff.  Lay down RI, EN, LR (reapply when needed) and put either RA or AM on auto (or reapply AM when I reapply LR) and have VS out as a bonus.  Maybe Summon Adept from Mu as well.

Honestly, I think I would only need the pocket for the AV fight in this case.  My scrappers are pretty tight.

Who run Bartertown?

1 hour ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I figure I need both these special powers to succeed, so in theory either defender or mastermind will do.

I thought you might be thinking that, but then I also thought they changed it a couple years ago so any AT gets the rifle. But maybe this is an invented memory / wishful thinking. Does anyone know for sure?

15 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

II've got an open mind on this.  I'm thinking initially Rad/Elec/Mu.  Lots of toggles, and tailor-made for Musculature Alpha.  What are your thoughts, oh wise ones?

This make me think you are trying to be more active with a Defender than you might want. Elec and Mu can do end drain, but doing end drain takes effort and against AVs it is highly suspect even if you are intentionally going for it. If you aren't trying to do end drain, then these picks aren't that great. Case in point, Elec's ST damage is poor. If I want an AV dead, I would go Sonic or Beam.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

3 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

This make me think you are trying to be more active with a Defender than you might want. Elec and Mu can do end drain, but doing end drain takes effort and against AVs it is highly suspect even if you are intentionally going for it. If you aren't trying to do end drain, then these picks aren't that great. Case in point, Elec's ST damage is poor. If I want an AV dead, I would go Sonic or Beam.

Well, I have to get the defender to 50 somehow so I'd like to have the ability to play organically, but for this specific purpose, I really only anticipate using a handful of powers.  Lots of mules.  Elec is mainly for Voltaic Sentinel.  Mu is for an endurance help in Conserve Power. maybe Power Sink, maybe Summon Adept.

The build I'm currently planning has Kick 6-slotted and brawl 5-slotted!  Pools are Concealment, Sorcery, Fighting.  It's a fun intellectual exercise!

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

2 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

The build I'm currently planning has Kick 6-slotted and brawl 5-slotted!  Pools are Concealment, Sorcery, Fighting.  It's a fun intellectual exercise!

Ya stumped me! I for sure thought that Leadership would have also been in the mix.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tidge said:

Ya stumped me! I for sure thought that Leadership would have also been in the mix.

Leadership is good for values and some status resistance, but I don't need much help on my base scrappers.

I haven't figured out a way to post Mids builds nowadays, but you should get the gist from this:

image.thumb.png.1893de8c14f8b9fb0462dc6bca1ed1d0.png

unseen is two slotted health (Panacea and Miracle) and two slotted stamina (Perf shifter proc + end mod).  Stealth is not toggled since I haven't figured out how to get the interrupted values to represent.  Considering Grant Invisibility rather than Infiltration.  and the order is simply how I mashed it together this time.

Who run Bartertown?

8 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Well, I have to get the defender to 50 somehow so I'd like to have the ability to play organically, but for this specific purpose, I really only anticipate using a handful of powers.  Lots of mules.  Elec is mainly for Voltaic Sentinel.  Mu is for an endurance help in Conserve Power. maybe Power Sink, maybe Summon Adept.

I can't recall if I did Conserve Power on my Rad/sonic back in the day, but I was also running on Level 25 commons and skipped the Fighting pool. I don't call end issues though. 

For builds, I find simply uploading the file the best way to do it. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1 hour ago, tidge said:

I've lost track of the different Voltaic Sentinels. On my Dominator it is a power that has to be continually resummoned. Is that not the case for Defenders?

On blast sets it's now a toggle, but it has to be resummoned when you zone.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

1 hour ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Leadership is good for values and some status resistance, but I don't need much help on my base scrappers.

Unseen is two slotted health (Panacea and Miracle) and two slotted stamina (Perf shifter proc + end mod).  Stealth is not toggled since I haven't figured out how to get the interrupted values to represent.  Considering Grant Invisibility rather than Infiltration.  and the order is simply how I mashed it together this time.

For a dual-box, tag-a-long Defender, I was thinking Maneuvers for the Defender.

A few specific slotting choices I would try to make:

Reactive Defenses' Scaling Damage Resistance, coupled with at least one Power Transfer %Heal.... for the times when the Pocket Defender is taking damage.

I see what you are going for with Summon Adept slotting, but if six slots are to be used, I would probably go with:

(A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage

(*) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge

(*) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

(*) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge

(*) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

(*) DEALER'S CHOICE - starting with Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus, but could be Soulbound Allegiance piece, depending on damage and power recharge times.

If Summon Adept isn't going to be brought out all-the-time, I'd probably pull slots to get a set bonus from 6xGaussian's.

Power Sink strikes me as being over-slotted... I also don't like the %Stun piece unless there is accuracy slotted in the power (IIRC, the %stun requires a ToHit)... and I think the magnitude of the stun is pretty low (mag 2?)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tidge said:

For a dual-box, tag-a-long Defender, I was thinking Maneuvers for the Defender.

It really makes more sense, but I was trying to think outside the (dual) box!

2 hours ago, tidge said:

Reactive Defenses' Scaling Damage Resistance, coupled with at least one Power Transfer %Heal.... for the times when the Pocket Defender is taking damage.

I did indeed forget to add this in, as well as Shield Wall proc and Kismet proc.  Normally they all go in Combat Jumping for me.  Good catch!

2 hours ago, tidge said:

I see what you are going for with Summon Adept slotting, but if six slots are to be used, I would probably go with:

Again, not a power I'm used to.  I was going for the set melee defense bonus rather than for any real type of damage expectations from the pet.  I'll have to check it out!

2 hours ago, tidge said:

Power Sink strikes me as being over-slotted... I also don't like the %Stun piece unless there is accuracy slotted in the power (IIRC, the %stun requires a ToHit)... and I think the magnitude of the stun is pretty low (mag 2?)

This is here mainly because this build would be a real stinker in terms of endurance burn, and I could see for a long fight swapping away from the scrapper to the defender to reapply things like AM and LR (and Misdirection for 15 seconds of -dam res!) and maybe needing Power Sink to recharge.  The mag is only good for minions, it is true, and I seem to recall reading that when they added hidden accuracy checks to procs they only did it for damage procs.

All good thoughts, thank you!

Who run Bartertown?

24 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

This is here mainly because this build would be a real stinker in terms of endurance burn, and I could see for a long fight swapping away from the scrapper to the defender to reapply things like AM and LR (and Misdirection for 15 seconds of -dam res!) and maybe needing Power Sink to recharge.  The mag is only good for minions, it is true, and I seem to recall reading that when they added hidden accuracy checks to procs they only did it for damage procs.

Honestly I have no idea about this. The only non-damage %procs I can recall slotting in attacks are:

• Contagious Confusion: It is wonderful
  • Entomb's %+Absorb: seems to trigger on cast, not on any hit
  • Lockdown's %+Mag 2 Hold: Hard to tell if this has a second ToHit
  • Call of Sandman %Heal: I hardly ever try for this, so I can't tell.

I’m not willing to parse attacks to figure this out statistically, but it shouldn’t be too hard.  

outcome 1:  attack misses (proc is irrelevant)

outcome 2:  attack hits, proc hits, proc activates

outcome 3:  attack hits, proc misses (proc activation irrelevant)

outcome 4:  attack hits, proc activates

outcome 5:  attack hits, proc does not activate 

2 and 3 are irrelevant if there is no hidden to hit, and you should be able to calculate the probability of everything else.  I say you because I ain’t doing it!

Who run Bartertown?

If you're looking for a hand-off debuffer, I strongly suggest traps.  I have several follower traps MM (for multiple WSTs (this is a relic of a by-gone time for me)).  The action is pretty simple for a big fight, switch to 2nd account, drop acid, drop Poison Trap (game's highest single source of -regen and auto-hit), Triage if you want additional regen.  Put Web Grenade on auto, this will keep the AV from running (TA is the only other buff/debuff set that can do this but TA needs a lot of hands-on attention).  If you want to double stack, 30 seconds after you initially dropped the traps, redo, even if just for acid.  It sounds like alt-tabbing every 30 seconds doesn't meet your "set it and forget it" requirement but I still this is how I roll.

Here's exactly what I do for AV fights, works for whatever my primary toon is

1. Find a nice little wall, preferably a tight kill-zone

2. Ctrl+click Web Grenade, target through account 1

3. Resummon FFG (get a fresh 4 minutes)

4. Summon Seekers by my side.  I don't keep these refreshed during the fight but the two seekers combine for -50% dmg which helps.

5. Drop Triage

6. Drop Poison Trap

7. Drop Acid

8. Fetch AV with account 1

Between steps 3-7 I could create a .5 step for each one that includes placing a Trip Mine.  I do usually do this for the initial set up but not on-going.

Once the fight has started you can get a feel for when it's time to alt-tab out.

One last point, there are few DPS increases for an AV fight greater than keeping it stationary.  Web nade really is the MVP here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What kind of Scrapper and what do you want this Defender to provide?  From what you've posted so far, it seems like you are looking for debuffs more than buffs.

Rad certainly fits that bill, but the toggles have to be done manually and could draw aggro.

I think I have a radical idea.  Hear me out.  Dark/Elec Defender with max recharge and max procs on Howling Twilight.  That will get you a rez, should you fall, -500 regen, -62% speed and recharge to keep AVs from running too far, a stun for all the minions, bonus - res from Annihilation proc, and about 200 damage.  The bummer is that I don't think you can make the -regen perma.  The closest I got was a 14 second gap. 

BUT!  You also get a Dark Servant to add additional -regen, -tohit, healing, and damage.  PLUS Shadow Fall for stealth, extra defense and resistance to Psi, Neg, and Energy.  When actually playing it you get two holds, two pets, a fear, a stun, a mix of AoE and ST, and Darkest Night, which is better than most armor sets Tier9 power.

Spoiler

Yomos Pocket Defender - Hero Defender
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev. 3
──────────────────────────────

• Primary powerset: Dark Miasma
  • Secondary powerset: Electrical Blast
  • Pool powerset (#1): Speed
  • Pool powerset (#2): Flight
  • Pool powerset (#3): Leadership
  • Pool powerset (#4): Fighting
  • Epic powerset: Mace Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Twilight Grasp

• A: Preventive Medicine: Heal
  • 3: Preventive Medicine: Heal/Endurance
  • 3: Preventive Medicine: Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 5: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime
  • 11: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • 13: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb

Level 1: Lightning Bolt

• A: Apocalypse: Damage
  • 13: Apocalypse: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 15: Apocalypse: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 15: Apocalypse: Damage/Endurance
  • 17: Apocalypse: Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 2: Tar Patch

• A: D-Sync Deceleration

Level 4: Hasten

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 5: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 6: Howling Twilight

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 7: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 7: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage
  • 9: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
  • 9: Javelin Volley: Chance of Damage(Lethal)
  • 11: Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage(Energy)

Level 8: Hover

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
  • 45: Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist Damage
  • 45: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 10: Maneuvers

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • 43: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 12: Kick

• A: Hecatomb: Damage
  • 17: Hecatomb: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 19: Hecatomb: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 19: Hecatomb: Damage/Endurance
  • 21: Hecatomb: Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 14: Tough

• A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%
  • 21: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 16: Weave

• 49: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 18: Shadow Fall

• 45: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 46: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance
  • 46: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance
  • 46: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 47: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP

Level 20: Darkest Night

• A: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff/Endurance

Level 22: Ball Lightning

• A: Ragnarok: Damage
  • 23: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge
  • 23: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 25: Ragnarok: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 25: Ragnarok: Damage/Endurance
  • 27: Ragnarok: Chance for Knockdown

Level 24: Charge Up

• A: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up

Level 26: Dark Servant

• A: Cloud Senses: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 27: Cloud Senses: Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • 31: Cloud Senses: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • 31: Cloud Senses: Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 28: Voltaic Sentinel

• A: Expedient Reinforcement: Accuracy/Damage
  • 29: Expedient Reinforcement: Damage/Endurance
  • 29: Expedient Reinforcement: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 31: Expedient Reinforcement: Endurance/Damage/Recharge

Level 30: Zapp

• A: Sting of the Manticore: Accuracy/Damage
  • 34: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Endurance
  • 37: Sting of the Manticore: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 40: Sting of the Manticore: Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • 40: Sting of the Manticore: Accuracy/Interrupt/Range
  • 43: Gladiator's Javelin: Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 32: Thunderous Blast

• A: Positron's Blast: Accuracy/Damage
  • 33: Positron's Blast: Damage/Endurance
  • 33: Positron's Blast: Damage/Recharge
  • 33: Positron's Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 34: Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • 34: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage

Level 35: Tesla Cage

• A: Decimation: Accuracy/Damage
  • 36: Decimation: Damage/Endurance
  • 36: Decimation: Damage/Recharge
  • 36: Decimation: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • 37: Decimation: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 37: Gladiator's Net: Chance of Damage(Lethal)

Level 38: Petrifying Gaze

• A: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 39: Unbreakable Constraint: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 39: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Endurance
  • 39: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold
  • 40: Unbreakable Constraint: Chance for Smashing Damage

Level 41: Fearsome Stare

• A: Glimpse of the Abyss: Accuracy/Recharge
  • 42: Glimpse of the Abyss: Endurance/Fear
  • 42: Glimpse of the Abyss: Accuracy/Endurance
  • 42: Glimpse of the Abyss: Fear/Range
  • 43: Glimpse of the Abyss: Chance of Damage(Psionic)

Level 44: Scorpion Shield

• 47: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 47: Fly

• A: Freebird: +Stealth

Level 49: Tactics

• A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Inherents:

Level 1: Vigilance

Level 1: Brawl

• (Empty)