[Important Update] November 2023 Donations & Finances

Cipher

Having extra funds on hand in case the donation goal isn't hit by the time you get charged is very smart.
Here, have some money and keep up the good work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

I have been away crushing galaxies with my spare tentacle the last few days......  woah you players out there kicked ass on this one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

We're almost there, guys!

It's a breath of fresh air to see that people still care about our city, and I appreciate each and everyone of you guys who help to keep it alive.

A HUGE thank you for all who contribute each month. ❤️

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it! 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

Can't say i donate every month as i miss the window for donations. But would  like a e-mail put out as to when its up. So i know when to donate.

There's only three alternatives: it thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate.... It's either gonna kill us, eat us or hump us.

6 hours ago, Gilliam COH said:

Can't say i donate every month as i miss the window for donations. But would  like a e-mail put out as to when its up. So i know when to donate.

It is always the last Saturday of the month when the window opens.  Times will vary, depending on your time-zone.  But, for planning purposes, it is typically mid to late morning in the Pacific time zone.  Also, they announce it on their forums, and on their Discord.  So, it is within your power to see when it happens.  Go get it!

Edited by Abraxus
  • Like 3

What was no more, is REBORN!

• 3 weeks later
On 11/7/2023 at 8:20 AM, Gilliam COH said:

For what it's worth, you can also "follow" the finances & donations forum and get email notifications when a new post goes up.

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 1.34.28 PM.png

• Cipher unpinned this topic