computers should die. for now lets start with Clockwork, and the alt dimension it spawned

Snarky

These things are trying to control us.  And drive us crazy!

I just opened a browser and typed in a simple request.  Okay, not very simple, but its a starting place.  "easy rock guitar songs to solo play and sing"  (starting my music practice back up)  it happened to go into Bing...which took me to a new Bing page (not search results) that had all the benefits of Bing, with a huge "ASK ME ANYTHING" right in front of me.   

Vampire nails tapping on coffin/desk. "I JUST ASKED YOU SOMETHING!"

• Haha 5

*gnaw on snarkys wires*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

Vampire nails tapping on coffin/desk. "I JUST ASKED YOU SOMETHING!"

It's an A.I., it probably already knows everything about your...um...circumstances and probably fumbled from the shock that you were requesting something so lively.

I gotta say, for a guy with no pulse, it did manage to get your blood pressure up.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Techwright said:

I gotta say, for a guy with no pulse, it did manage to get your blood pressure up.

Since it's in his stomach, not his veins, wouldn't elevate blood pressure mean he... pees?

@Snarky PEED HIMSELF AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S ON HIS PERIOD!

😁

• Haha 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

If computers die, then how does one play CoH? 😉

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Bing.  I mean what where they thinking with that name.  I hear Bing and I think of a mediocre singer hawking Valencia oranges or a bad tasting cherry variant.  Bleah.

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

22 hours ago, Luminara said:

Evil-smile GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

What the ever loving . . . 

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 11/15/2023 at 11:40 AM, High_Beam said:

What the ever loving . . . 

Me when im feeling dare i say

snarky 😹

Edited by catsi563
  • Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

@Snarky here's your vampire approved set list

• "Not Meant for Me"
  • "Forsaken"
  • "System"
  • "Redeemer"
  •  "Slept So Long"

All written by Jonathan Davis of Korn and Richard Gibbs as originals for the Queen of the Damned film from 2002.

Just watch out for the +4 Synapse TF lurking out there because I here that version of the Clockwork King can be very draining.