Focused Feedback: Costumes

• Retired Developer
On 2/2/2024 at 1:05 AM, ATS said:

I don't want to sound needy, but what're the chances we could still get some of the many female hairstyle proliferated over to the men and huge bodies?  Also eventually making the various hats in the game have compatibility with the hair as well?

Approximately zero when posted in a Focused Feedback thread. Here is a link to the Read First guidelines. Please post unrelated ideas in the Suggestions & Ideas sub-forum.

1 hour ago, Naomi said:

Approximately zero when posted in a Focused Feedback thread. Here is a link to the Read First guidelines. Please post unrelated ideas in the Suggestions & Ideas sub-forum.

How about proleferation of Roman Santal Style for Male Models then? It does NOT need making separate model unlike hairstyles, it just needs UNFLAGGING this style as NPC-only for Male bodies, like it was unflagged as NPC-only for Female bodies at i24 update (when CoH was closed). l believe it's a bug in general, because there was some wonks with working on i25, they meant to add Roman Style for all Male, Female and Huge models, but accidently ended up enabling it for Females only.

Look here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11cLJiSYlfueJheOumRywG8Evip2Mjmu_30Y6ePaetqY/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

There is a string "More Roman Sandals: Boots", yet there is not specified that it's added as Female only, and in fact it was. Which is why l believe having it still flagged as NPC only is a bug in general, and it has to be fixed like any other bug.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:37 PM, Purrfekshawn said:

Look it's enabled for Female Characters and not enabled for Male Toons:

image.png.3342d6f0adebb93aaa868f1a2e6660ef.png

image.png.4d0eebc4ad234e312cd298af9276f562.png

Edited by Purrfekshawn
  • Thumbs Down 1

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

• Retired Developer
3 hours ago, Purrfekshawn said:

How about proleferation of Roman Santal Style for Male Models then? It does NOT need making separate model unlike hairstyles, it just needs UNFLAGGING this style as NPC-only for Male bodies, like it was unflagged as NPC-only for Female bodies at i24 update (when CoH was closed). l believe it's a bug in general, because there was some wonks with working on i25, they meant to add Roman Style for all Male, Female and Huge models, but accidently ended up enabling it for Females only.

Look here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11cLJiSYlfueJheOumRywG8Evip2Mjmu_30Y6ePaetqY/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

There is a string "More Roman Sandals: Boots", yet there is not specified that it's added as Female only, and in fact it was. Which is why l believe having it still flagged as NPC only is a bug in general, and it has to be fixed like any other bug.

You can post it or I can move it for you into the Bug Reports sub-forum or Report Costume Issues Here thread in the Bug Reports sub-forum. Your comment here is not feedback related to any costume changes listed in the patch notes for Page 7.

12 hours ago, Naomi said:

You can post it or I can move it for you into the Bug Reports sub-forum or Report Costume Issues Here thread in the Bug Reports sub-forum. Your comment here is not feedback related to any costume changes listed in the patch notes for Page 7.

TY for drawing attention onto it anyway, l was REALLY in need of that style for one of my AE Story Arcs when l was playing City of Heroes actively. Yeah not quite move, but copying it would be appreciated.

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/