Pine's Hero Designer 2.22

Pine

Having issues importing data chunks as well.

Would you be so kind as to describe the issue?

Pine's v2.22 (have not tested the beta update) simply does nothing when you try to import a build (where "build" is a data chunk copied to the clipboard). This applies even to data chunks produced in v2.22.

I see this too. The links work fine, but the chunk just opens to the default blaster for me.

I've updated the macOS install & run scripts as below. I probably ought to turn this into a macOS installer like the Island Rum guys did.

Why isn't the Ideal Answer™ to rig it so the Island Rum program gives you the option to launch Pines out of the menu on the left?

...launch Pines out of the menu on the left [of Island Rum]?

That's a great idea. Getting Pine's running on macOS is fairly trivial. It's just a .Net 2.0 app, which is very well-supported by Wine.

Who would need to talk to who to make that happen?  :P

I think we finally have our answer ...

I would note that Manga is not a member of the Homecoming Team in any capacity, to my knowledge, and is speaking solely for himself as the developer of Island Rum and the preeminent CoH Mac guru. If you have a problem with how he's handling the situation with 10.15 (and he is working on a solution, as you well know, given that you've posted twice in his thread), I would suggest taking it up with him. We have, to my knowledge, very little to do with it.

I do know that Island Rum, along with Tequila, will eventually be superseded by the Sunrise launcher, but beyond that I have no idea what Manga is planning.

So, apparently, you might want to send a PM to Manga.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Having issues importing data chunks as well.

Would you be so kind as to describe the issue?

Pine's v2.22 (have not tested the beta update) simply does nothing when you try to import a build (where "build" is a data chunk copied to the clipboard). This applies even to data chunks produced in v2.22.

I see this too. The links work fine, but the chunk just opens to the default blaster for me.

looking at this now.

So I noticed another bug, Power Boost is increasing the Defense of powers that it shouldn't. For various reasons Power Boost doesn't affect powers with enhanceable resistance but it is buffing the defense both of the shields in Cold Domination and the Dominator version of Mind Link, neither of which it will buff in game.

Defender Smash!