Clear Speed Leaderboards

Koopak

1 hour ago, ScarySai said:

See, I just think getting the correct chantry buff is a pain in the ass.

I ended up running it like 23 times in a row to get Anger once lol

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

Just a thought about the tiers: Shouldn't there be a tier where Hybrid Assault is allowed to be equipped for the passive bonus, but not clicked/used for the double-hit/chance for build up bonus? Or where Incarnate click powers aren't allowed (Destiny, Judgement, etc), but the passives like Alpha, are? It just seems to go from "everything but Lore is okay" to "All banned", and it feels kinda abrupt.

Though, I guess the time for that sort of thing has passed.

In any event, I'm going to try and throw my hat in the ring for the office challenge, but I'm waiting until I can reliably get a time under 10 minutes (that one side room always throws me and I have to go back) >_>

16 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

Just a thought about the tiers: Shouldn't there be a tier where Hybrid Assault is allowed to be equipped for the passive bonus, but not clicked/used for the double-hit/chance for build up bonus? Or where Incarnate click powers aren't allowed (Destiny, Judgement, etc), but the passives like Alpha, are? It just seems to go from "everything but Lore is okay" to "All banned", and it feels kinda abrupt.

Though, I guess the time for that sort of thing has passed.

In any event, I'm going to try and throw my hat in the ring for the office challenge, but I'm waiting until I can reliably get a time under 10 minutes (that one side room always throws me and I have to go back) >_>

Whether the hybrid is active or not is part of the current submission requirement and is tracked independently of the Division. You can filter the results of the sheet based on whether the hybrid was used active or not.

Run Type: Koopak + Flea Pylon challenges.

Division: 1 (Koopak) Division 4 (Third run - Flea)
Archetype: Soldier of Arachnos
Primary Powerset: Arachnos Soldier/Crab Spider Soldier
Secondary Powerset: Training and Gadgets/Crab Spider Training
Time in seconds: 10s Koopak, 26s Flea

Attempt Range:

Koopak: 10-22s (Pets occasionally wandered to another pylon due to incan fail or me not paying attention.)

Flea: 26-38 (Single misses ruined a lot of potential runs, and really bad rng just threw the run altogether.)

Number of Runs Averaged Together: About twenty or so for Flea's (you can see the prior attempts in the chat window), and about four hours worth for Koopak's (mostly waiting for sig lockout). Couldn't give you a number there.

Run type: Burst
Active Incarnates

Musc core

Degen Radial

Pyronic Core

Incan Core (Koopak)

Ageless core (Flea)

Assault Radial
Build is usable for General Purpose: Absolutely not, better build for that posted earlier.

Temps Used in Koopak's challenge
-Lord Recluse + Black Scorpion Sig Summons

-Power drone

-Offensive amplifier

-Recharge Base Buff

-Recharge Mutation

Alignment powers:

Frenzy - Koopak

Call to Justice - Flea 

Version: 4.

Video:  (First two for @Koopak, third is for @Bionic_Flea)

Build: Pylon weaver.mbd

image.thumb.png.7b0c92a7360ceeea5b0d1a314ecb93fb.png

Notes:

(K run): I really wanted to push for 9s, and I'm fairly certain that second kill was really close to it, but I didn't feel like spending another four hours on it. Incan was used to get the higher damaging melee attacks rotated in faster, once you're below 15s on a run like this, optimizing pet attack cycles is more important than ageless, at least a second is typically wasted on the pets getting into melee with the pylon and the disruptors are more likely to waste time casting the stun before getting into claw range, on a similar note, with a kill time so short, I didn't see value in enflame over adrenal. Shatter armor doesn't really get to shine much either, but it does a chunk of damage to make up for it. I'm sure I could get 9 or even 8 seconds with perfect RNG proc rng on myself and on the blaster bot, but I can't be assed to farm it for that long.

- Double sig summoning wasn't explicitly shown to reduce chances of it getting nerfed, rather than to keep it a secret, in a sense. If you PM me, I'll tell you how to do it. Requires zero special commands or power weirdness. 

- The leviathan build posted earlier in the thread can kill the pylons in about 16-20s, and is actually kind of a clear speed god, would recommend actually running that, and never running this build. I hate builds like these, which is why I'm phoning it in, lol. I wanted to win with that one, but the limit seems to be 15s. On a god run, it might draw with Angel's 14s time.

- I'm clicking the pets because the keycaps they were bound to needed to be cleaned, lol.

- I was almost not able to run these due to a game breaking bug on beta last week that resolved itself only a few days ago.

- You still haven't updated the top office clear on the OP, Koop. >_>

Edited by ScarySai
Typo
  • Thanks 2

• Retired Community Rep

Nicely done, Sai. I was able to get sub 10s by using exploits (multiple sig summons, level up buffs, unslotters, etc). But wasn't sure exploits were allowed or not. Live and learn :classic_biggrin:

Surprised my 25s Flea time didn't get beaten. I figured for sure someone would pick up Call To Justice and do it.

My Stuff:

fite.gif.ce19610126405e6ea9b52b4cfa50e02b.gif Fightclub PvP Discord (Melee PvP tournaments, builds, and beta testing)

Clipboard01.gif.9d6ba27a7be03b73a450be0965263fd2.gif Influence Farming Guide (General guide to farming, with maps and builds)

3 minutes ago, Americas Angel said:

Surprised my 25s Flea time didn't get beaten. I figured for sure someone would pick up Call To Justice and do it.

I might try for it again in a few days, but I don't care to do some mids wizardry right now.

These sorts of builds bore me.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Alright sheet is updated big congratulations to @ScarySai for taking the win in the last hours. Strictly speaking the submission was after the deadline due to it being timed in UTC but im not that much of a stickler, time zones suck ass. Regarding the use of exploits, the objective is to show what is possible, we cannot assume an exploit will be fixed simply because it exists, glitched speedruns and other challenge runs regularly rely on such techniques and i have no intention of banning them outright. Alternative answers I am open to and of course if and when the bug that enables it is fixed, it will be marked appropriately to be impossible to replicate and no longer valid.

Up next, Banes, lets see it.

Bounty Posted!

Prize: 2 billion influence

Task:
Post the best pylon/dummy time of any Bane Spider for the month of July.

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, July 1st 2024 See in your time here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, August 1st 2024 See in your time here!
(In the links look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.
Edited by Koopak

Noticed that Division 5 and Division 6 have no entries on the spreadsheet, so I wanted to throw my lot in for fun. This entry can apply to both, as I combined the rulesets for both. 

• Division 5: No temps or incarnates that provide anything but defense, resistance and hp, this includes no endurance tools
  • Division 6: All powers obtained from sources other than leveling up are banned.

Run Type: Pylon Time
Archetype: Corruptor
Primary Powerset: Ice Blast
Secondary Powerset: Cold Domination
Time in seconds: 158 seconds (2 minutes, 38 seconds)

Burst: Not burst, took over two minutes!
Hybrid: No, I used the 4-star LGTF with inspirations and incarnates disabled (see icon in top right corner of screenshot)
Number of Runs: 1
Version: 1
Video Link: N/A
Notes: No accolades were used, but I'm not sure how to verify that beyond me saying so. They aren't on cooldown at least in the screenshot. 
Build: Corruptor (Ice Blast - Cold Domination) - Glacier Peak.mbd

Division5or6.thumb.PNG.cf3fd6475c2dc80e7f97628d8dd20e59.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

Congrats to America's Angel for winning the Flea Cup!

Five emails of 200k each sent!

More people should set up bounties.  I'm down a billion, but I had fun watching and learned some stuff.  Worth it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
On 8/2/2024 at 5:04 PM, ScarySai said:

Did nobody post a bane time? I ended up taking a break.

Nope, the Bane bounty came and went with no contestants. Upside is it lets me focus on trying to get everything prepped for when we start up again next month. Ideally with a few bounties going at once to expand the rule-sets peoples are being drawn to. Id really appreciate any times posted in any categories before then however as I will be eventually placing bounties to beat top times.

Hi there,

Run Type: Pylon

Division: 6
Archetype: Blaster GlassCanon oldschool
Primary Powerset: ICE
Secondary Powerset: FIRE

Time in seconds: 1m46

Burst: Sustained, got Burnout but not used here
Hybrid: Assaut T4 Off
Build is usable for General Purpose: For team only with support AT
Number of Runs Averaged Together: 1
Version: Live on excellsior
Video Link: no
Notes: recovery buff from P2W vendor
Build: i'm not the creator of the build, i ll ask to @Ardzog 🙂

1m46.jpg

02 08 24.jpg

Cop.jpg

Edited by Tsuko
  • Thanks 1

Vous souhaitez rejoindre un canal de discussion 100% Français ?

Vous souhaitez faire des TF Chill ou 4 étoiles avec des Francophones de tout pays ?

Vous souhaitez avoir accès à la meilleure base de données avec les meilleurs builds et ressources en Français ?

"La lune Bleue" est le canal de discussion qu'il vous faut !

N'attendez plus ! Contactez nous en jeu, ou notre Discord  https://discord.gg/GwTeNMrz6z

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Got a special double whammy for you all today.

Bounty Posted!

Task:
Post the best Division 1 time of any Mastermind for the month of September.

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, September 1st 2024 See in your time here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, October 1st 2024 See in your time here!
(In the links, look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Runs on the test server are valid provided they do not make use of any changes currently being tested, or the changes used are promoted to live.
  • Division 1 Rules: Any temp that can be easily stockpiled and ran as part of normal play is legal, lores and inspirations are banned. (See OP for specific powers)

Bounty Posted!

Task:
Post the best Division 4 time of any Scrapper for the month of September.

Start Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, September 1st 2024 See in your time here!
End Date/Time: 00:00 UTC, October 1st 2024 See in your time here!
(In the links, look in the non bold text with your location in it, if anyone has a better translation method, let me know.)

• Division 4 Rules: Any power not available in the most restrictive endgame content (currently 4 star hardmode) is banned. (See OP for specific powers)

Additionally the OP has been updated to include a brief blurb on the goals and values of each division.

Edited by Koopak
  • Like 1

Mastermind Entry! Thugs/Traps. 

Did the level 54 Pylon in RWZ.

Time: 2:48
Data Chunk

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

I don't have a video, and I used a signature summon (ranged damage) since its allowed in division 1. Support Hybrid clicked at start of fight, but other than that and signature summon I only used levelup powers to do this. No attack enhancer or any other buffs. 

Idk if you want a specific format for this post, but what I did is pretty sustainable as it took over 2 minutes to do. Burnout was used for double gangwar but its part of my build.

Edited by TheSpiritFox
  • Thanks 1