Sally needs an Adamaster timer bar

2 hours ago, Rudra said:

No, it wasn't. Back on Live guaranteed, and I think for a little while on HC, Sally credit only went to whichever character hit her 1st. That was a major complaint back on Live.

So, she's not that elusive anymore? :classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Echo Night said:

So, she's not that elusive anymore? :classic_biggrin:

The complaint wasn't about her elusiveness. It was that on a game that was supposed to be built around teams, she didn't give team credit. (Especially considering her elusiveness.)

5 hours ago, Rudra said:

No, it wasn't. Back on Live guaranteed, and I think for a little while on HC, Sally credit only went to whichever character hit her 1st. That was a major complaint back on Live.

The change actually occurred back during Legacy, found an archived post mentioning it back in 2009.

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Oh, wait. We're completely misunderstaning the OP. Sally needs to distract those that want to boop, punch, blast, etc her ... so she'll yell out how long 'til Adamastor can be summoned again. Sally gets an Adamastor timer. *nods*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Banjo 1
  • Microphone 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

13 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:
4 hours ago, Rudra said:

The change actually occurred back during Legacy, found and archived post mentioning it back in 2009.

So I didn't just miss the change, I was completely oblivious to it prior to shut down and all through HC. I'll go stand in my corner now. Thanks for the info.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Oh, wait. We're completely misunderstaning the OP. Sally needs to distract those that want to boop, punch, blast, etc her ... so she'll yell out how long 'til Adamastor can be summoned again. Sally gets an Adamastor timer. *nods*

Yes. Yes, you are misunderstanding. But that's okay. I'll let it slide this time.

5 hours ago, Echo Night said:

But, you do get a badge...

yes but that's not her only reason for being was my point. If it was you'd get it for the first hit

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.