Sally Mechanic

I know the mechanic for Sally is getting changed to only require getting her once... but I really wish we had a more cooperative mechanic altogether, like for instance, awarding credit to anyone in the vicinity when she's hit (What's max draw distance?)

I just swatted her, and I saw someone else approaching just as the auto-attack was activating. No time to add to team. I feel terrible about not sharing credit, especially for something for which there's no benefit to not sharing.

I second this.  There've been times I've tried to build a team when Sally was out and about so we'd all get credit, only to have some yutz swoop in, bop her on the nose, and fly away.

• Like 1

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

They should take the Camera emote animation, rejigger it into a sequencer for an attack, and have an NPC hand out a Camera temp power. Make Sally an invalid target for attacks, and using the Camera temp power on Sally the way to get the badge.

Ghost_Widow_Emote_Camera.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

On 1/25/2024 at 11:01 PM, Vanden said:

They should take the Camera emote animation, rejigger it into a sequencer for an attack, and have an NPC hand out a Camera temp power. Make Sally an invalid target for attacks, and using the Camera temp power on Sally the way to get the badge.

This is the single best suggestion I have ever seen in the City of Heroes forum, on HC or on live.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

On 1/25/2024 at 6:01 PM, Vanden said:

God damn, this idea is worth it's weight in gold.

• Like 6

On 1/25/2024 at 3:01 PM, Vanden said:

I absolutely love this idea. It's thematically appropriate, and solves the problem at hand.

• Like 3

On 1/25/2024 at 6:01 PM, Vanden said:

Absofreakinglutely! This is an amazing suggestion that seems to fit the lore much better. For real, make this happen right now. I am voting this comment for best suggestion EVER!

• Like 2

Sally....must be brawled to death.  All other powers reflect back.  Hit points 1000000.

I will defend you Sally!!!  I like the camera temp power must be active thing.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

On 1/25/2024 at 5:01 PM, Vanden said:

This is amazing. I wish I could LIKE it more than once.

• Like 1

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

• 4 weeks later