[OPEN BETA] Patch Notes for February 17th, 2024 - Issue 27, Page 7 - Release Candidate 3

The new keymapping schema should not alter alter peoples existing layout, just those new installs.

I will just have to remap back all of my characters.  Price of new business I suppose.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

4 minutes ago, High_Beam said:

The new keymapping schema should not alter alter peoples existing layout, just those new installs.

I will just have to remap back all of my characters.  Price of new business I suppose.

Thankfully, that's a bug which will be fixed for the next release.  Otherwise I'd be raising a lot more heck than I already have. :classic_tongue:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

I don't know why but the camera snap-to on this is incredible jarring. It just lurches so hard. Any way to turn it off?

Edit: 
This also seems to make resizing windows by taking and edge and left clicking to drag it out further difficult to impossible.
The camera snap-to behavior isn't disabled so one, your camera snaps and two you can't drag the border more than a few pixels.

This can't be WIA. It's awful.

This has been identified as a known bug over in the Focused Feedback thread for the New Player Experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

20 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

I don't know why but the camera snap-to on this is incredible jarring. It just lurches so hard. Any way to turn it off?

Yeah I had to myself. Look under keybinds in the options, reassign "Quick Look" to some other key, or assign it to a used key, then reassign that key back to it's previous bind so QL is Unset. 

Also you can turn down the mouse look and camera turn speeds. Check the Controls tab in Options, at the top.  It helps a lot.

QL is a nice feature, I just can't stand the constant fast camera movements, makes me incredibly motion sick.  So personally I reassigned it to Shift+Middle Mouse Button.  Mouse Look at 70% and Turning to below 200%

• Thumbs Up 3

Not sure if this is a known issue, but the Arachnos Mace made to be shown when sheathed on a costume will make one of the two dual pistols made visible on the same costume disappear. So it's either Mace + one pistol, or two pistols and no mace. This will actually make the model for the one pistol completely disappear, too, when the mace is visibly sheathed, and you'll use an imaginary pistol to shoot with in your right hand. Finger guns confirmed! Also, it's gotta be a bug with the mace specifically, because katana can be shown with two pistols just fine, and it doesn't seem to be a matter of a "visible weapons cap."

Couple of notes for Arsenal Control: 

If you have a 2nd one in your party, when they zone, you hear their Tri-Cannon firing sound fx but it doesn't show the firing animation (and naturally there aren't normally targets to fire at when you zone.)  Yours does not make this sound when you zone though.

This is probably a more global bug but when you defeat a frozen target, you hear the freeze sound effect go off (a 2nd time.)

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

• Cobalt Arachne changed the title to [OPEN BETA] Patch Notes for February 17th, 2024 - Issue 27, Page 7 - Release Candidate 3
  • Number Six unpinned this topic
  • Jimmy unfeatured and locked this topic