Paragon Dance Party Villain Connection

As a fan of exploration badges, the new Party Animal badge is a great addition to the game and encourages players to travel to Pocket D, Studio 55, and the Paragon Dance Party.

But while Pocket D connects to five different Hero zones, five different Villain zones, and Studio 55 which connects to Imperial City and the rest of Praetoria, the Paragon Dance Party only connects to three Hero zones which requires pure villains to change their alignment in order to even go there to get the Party Animal badge.

This is why I'm suggesting adding 1 or possibly 2 Villain connection points to the Paragon Dance Party which currently only connects to Steel Canyon (10-19), Independence Port (10-19), and Talos Island (10-19), those suggestions being mainly Cap au Diable (10-19), and possibly Sharkhead Isle (20-30).

I believe a manhole entrance would be the most thematically appropriate object for these points and the spots inside the Paragon Dance Party that would work the best would be on either side of the portable toilets or down the narrow space in the seating area.

Screenshot2024-02-2320_17_09.png.fabc318a0fbff26b8cb6d28412f143da.pngScreenshot2024-02-2320_21_14.png.d9ffc3831a9264449ede12b5e01a1a98.pngScreenshot2024-02-2320_22_56.png.6eb0cad6851cdc369e27f6850cfa96d8.png

I believe the most appropriate area to put the other end of the connection point would be the Haven neighborhood in Cap au Diable because it's the most lively area in Cap au Diable and there are many alleyways to place it in, or optionally the Port Recluse neighborhood in Sharkhead Isle which already has a connection to Portal D while Cap au Diable does not.

Screenshot2024-02-2320_34_36.png.d5bfcb75f3a0871e657d4064a44fdf64.pngScreenshot2024-02-2320_45_12.png.da3bdd436ffdabeee7de94ca8262f8c5.png

The big benefit of doing this besides allowing pure villains to get the Party Animal badge would allow players to use the Paragon Dance Party as a social space for costume contests that don't need a space as huge as Echo Plaza, don't want to use a space as NPC/Object crowded as Pocket D, or a space as player crowded as Atlas Plaza.

Edited by Mathew322
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

If you're as much a badge hunter as you appear to be, then I'd be surprised if you haven't completely gone through the 4 alignments and back to pure villain again for all the badges associated with it.  If that is the case, then simply switch to Rogue and come to Paragon City and find the Paragon Dance Party for your badge.  If this is not the case...

...then no badge for you.  It's PARAGON Dance Party, not CoX Dance Party.

But I'm pretty much anti badge culture, so I refuse to support anything that creates new badges, or encourages / facilitates getting more badges.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Player2 said:

If you're as much a badge hunter as you appear to be, then I'd be surprised if you haven't completely gone through the 4 alignments and back to pure villain again for all the badges associated with it.  If that is the case, then simply switch to Rogue and come to Paragon City and find the Paragon Dance Party for your badge.  If this is not the case...

But I'm pretty much anti badge culture, so I refuse to support anything that creates new badges, or encourages / facilitates getting more badges.

I thought there used to be an entrance to PDP in Port Oaks at the shack up north near the sub where the 'Hidden Getaway' exploration badge is?

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, Player2 said:

Badge hunting isn't exclusively find every badge, for some players that also have a focus on Role-Playing, thematic consistency, and aesthetics, they could very well play multiple characters with different alignments and only pursue the contacts, missions, badges, and more for that alignment, a Villain Badge Hunter for instance is just as legitimate as an Every Badge Hunter.

42 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I thought there used to be an entrance to PDP in Port Oaks at the shack up north near the sub where the 'Hidden Getaway' exploration badge is?

Unfortunately not, the only similar connection point is the one for Pocket D, of which Cap au Diable and Grandville are the only non-Pocket D Villain zones.